Children

Toni is fourteen
Gabriel is seventeen as well as Ruby
And Raven is thirty - seven as well as Gar / Garfield / Beast boy

nobody's pov👤

The youngest of the Logans was walking down the long hallways of Azarath Castle. "Toni, where are you?" called her big brother Gabriel. " I'm here." she exclaimed annoyed. "I will probably never find my way in here." "That goes for me too. Grandma Arella's castle is huge." Gabriel replied to his little sister. "But do you know who finds their way around really well ?!" asked Gabriel. "No, who?" she replied with a surprised expression on her face. "Ruby." said her brother. The big sister of Toni (or Antonia) and the twin sister of Gabriel.

"Gabriel, Toni! In the library, now!" Ruby hissed down the hall. Gabriel and Toni nodded and ran to their sister in the library. Once there, the two sat down in one of the many armchairs. "I found something disturbing." Ruby began her torrent of words. "That you are actually a witch from the swamp and not my sister at all ?! That would explain a lot." the green and brown haired Gabriel interrupted his twin sister with a cheeky smile. Toni rolled her eyes, her older siblings were always arguing, so that was nothing special. "No you asshole, it's about our parents and their past." continued Ruby. "You mean everything before I was born." asked Gabriel. "Before we were born Gabriel! But ... yes. I'm talking about this period of time." said Ruby annoyed.

Gabriel whispered something to his little sister and then laughed mockingly. "And what's the oh-so-bad news?" asked he. His twin sister looked at him annoyed through her brown purple streaks. She hated his stupid comments as much as she hated not knowing when to eat breakfast. And she hated that very much! "Guys," said Antonia in a calm voice. When such moments came up, she acted like her mother, namely knit and determined. "At least it's in my interest what our parents' past has to offer. So Ruby, go on, please." "Okay ... Judging by my research, mum and dad were once on a superhero team called the teen titans. They fought bad guys and had a good relationship with other superheroes like Batman or Green Arrow," explained Ruby. "What! Not serious ?! Batman ?! Our boring parents knew Batman ?!" shouted Gabriel through the whole Castle . "Yes," said a very familiar voice, "We know Batman and now the whole castle knows it." "Mum, Dad!" Shouted the three of them in shock.

Gabriel: "What? ... how? ... why? ... we ... um ..."

Raven: "We have heard everything and want to explain it to you, okay?"

Children: * nod *

Beast boy: "Well ... you're right, we were on a team called the teen titans. And we spanked the bad guys' asses. And I have to say it was fun. But then after a few years, I think we were nineteen, one of our friends / big sister Star Fire became pregnant. And, because she was an alien,she wanted to go back to her planet. And the father of Star Fire's daughter, Robin, of course wanted to go to Tameran with them. And me can't blame him, the family is the most important thing. * He kisses Raven briefly and puts an arm around her * After that, our team no longer had a leader and we decided to go our own way and raise our children on our own. two years after the split go, we got Gabriel and Ruby, and three years later we got you Antonia. "

Ruby: "could we get to know your old team somehow?"

Raven: "I think so, actually that should work. We can give it a try, and it would be nice to see the others again."

Toni: "Although it will be funny because your friends will be older than you, because as half god and half demon you will not get older than twenty-seven."

Beast boy: "You can't object to this theory. Smart girl, she got that from her mum."

Raven: * punches him gently but seriously on the shoulder *

Ruby: "Well let's do it like this, can't wait to get to know them all!"

Later in the evening, actually already in the middle of the night ...

Gabriel, Ruby and Antonia were already in their beds and asleep, while their parents were also in their bed and just made themselves comfortable. "Hey darling, do you really want to see the other titans again? I mean ... the last time it didn't go well. Because well ... you and Star ... you had this fight and-" Raven pressed her husband a kiss on the lips to keep him silent. Yes, there had been this argument, but Star Fire and Raven had made up again and were still sisters after all, even today. "Believe me, Garfield, everything is great between Star and me, and I think the children will be good to see family, and me too." Raven said as she rested her head on Gar's shoulder. "Am I not enough family for you?" Gar cheekily asked while scratching Raven's back. "Mhm ... yes, you are." she whispered and closed her eyes with relish and fell asleep. Gar smiled at his wife and continued to scratch her. " I love you." he whispered as he gave her a gentle kiss on her curls. Then he closed his eyes too, but continued to scratch Raven.

He looked forward to his buddies. If it really worked and the titans would meet again, it would be great. And with a smile, Gar and Raven fell asleep.

"End"