Free fall

Nobody's pov👤

🔹🔹🔹
Raven stood on the roof and looked at the horizon. Where sky and water met, it looked beautiful, rosy and inviting. But it wasn't. Raven had learned that nothing and nobody was what he seemed to be. (Keyword Malchior) When you have a heartache you are broken and feel alone, you feel like nobody understands you, which is usually not the case. Most of the time, the people around you understand you best if you give them the chance, but raven doesn't know that yet.
🔸🔸🔸
Beast boy stood in a room that he only entered when he was depressed. Terras room was hell for him personally, but he visited this place constantly to get even more depressed, and then to have an excuse to do something to himself. He was broken, and yes that had something to do with Terra and his past and his present. He couldn't count how often he felt alone, he just knew that it was often. He believed he had lost the most important person in his life, but this person was still alive and was clearly ready for someone to take up her life who helped her to become stronger.
🔹🔹🔹
" Why?" thought Raven. "Why did I trust him, why didn't I just let it be ?! I'm useless and helpless, why should I ever like me." thought Raven as she walked towards the edge of the roof. There was no doubt for her not to do it. She wanted it, it was better for everyone." She thought. That there was someone who needed her more than anything else, she didn't know. And her empathic powers didn't tell her either, because this someone knew how to hide his feelings. Or he didn't know about them because he thought they were meant for someone else.
🔸🔸🔸
"I'm useless, the Titans are better off without me. I'm stupid, weak and a ballast for the team. Who would want me after what happened to me." Beastboy told himself. He was at the end and came to a conclusion and ran onto the roof. Once there, he jumped on the edge of the roof and balanced on her once around. When he turned a corner he saw Raven who was also standing on the edge, with tears in her eyes she took a step forward. In front of the eyes of Beast boys it was like in time lapse and he acted quickly. He jumped off the edge too and flew over to Raven and caught her in the air. He had her in his arms and flew with her onto the roof.
🔹🔹🔹
Raven only felt arms swinging around her body, in the middle of free fall. Then she felt the floor from the roof and then her tears ran down her cheeks. And, all at once, two hands that wiped away her tears. "hey, hey it'll be fine, you'll be fine again." said a quiet, familiar voice. "Beast boy?" she sniffed. "Yes, yes, it's me, Raven. Everything will be fine, I'll take care of you." he said, hugging her tightly, and she did the same. She needs this and loved it. She looked up at him and he brushed a strand of hair behind her ear. And for the first time in weeks, Raven smiled. And she realized something, just like Beast boy.
🔸🔸🔸
"Raven, I don't want to lose you ,any more than I want to lose myself." said Beast boy and Raven realized what he had been up to up here and she was suddenly very afraid for him. "You also wanted ...?" she asked. "Yes, I wanted to. But when I saw what you had voted for, I decided that I would rather stay a little longer and take care of you." he answered. She hugged him tight. "I don't want you to go, never! You stay here, with me ... with me." at the end of her sentence she realized something and took his face in her hands and kissed him. She didn't care what he thought, but she had to convince herself that what she was up to was right. And that was it, he leaned into the kiss as requested and enjoyed it. And then he realized who he had really loved all these years.

🔹 End 🔸