Alone in the tower

Beast boys pov ⚡️

"I'll be gone then, grass stain." said Cyborg as he stopped in my doorway. "Have fun with Bumble bee, and don't do anything indecent. Oh, and give Aqualad my regards and tell him I miss him as my buddy." I replied, got up and held out my fist to him. We made a fist bump and went back to the common room together, where we met Star, Robin and Raven.

"You can't all go! I don't want to be alone with Beast boy! That would be hell." Raven said to Robin who just rolled his eyes. "Said the half demon with the devil as father. And I'm hell for you, then you should be really fine in my presence!" I replied to her and just grinned seriously. Raven just groaned in annoyance and stormed out of the room.

Was I really such a bad company? What did I do to her that she hated me so much? Or did she not like me from the start? "Well, anyway, we're gone now. Take good care of Raven and don't let her kill you." Robin finished one of his long torrents of speech. Damn it, I missed it all again! Why did I never actually listen to him when it came to personal matters? But that meant that I had to listen to him quite a lot, because so often Robin didn't talk about feelings or private matters.

Robin, Star and Cyborg left the Tower, ... really for a week. And I was locked in here with Raven ... that could be funny. (😏😒)

still Beast boys pov ⚡️

Friday...

I hadn't seen Raven since Monday, she had locked herself in her room. And didn't think she'd ever come out again, at least as long as we were alone.
Anyway, I was sitting on the sofa eating my breakfast when Raven entered the room. It was really early, which is why I was able to understand her choice of clothes. She wore black shorts and a black over sice t-shirt, her hair was messy and she yawned and yawned. She had probably read all night again. "Morning Raven!" I greeted her, whereupon she winced. She had probably not noticed that I was sitting here.

Ravens pov 😈

I was tired, just couldn't sleep, hadn't been for the whole week. Something was bothering me and I couldn't talk to anyone about it. "Morning Raven!" suddenly said Beast Boy who was sitting on the sofa and eating his breakfast. I was frightened, but then calmed down again. " Morning!" I replied and made myself some tea. When the tea was ready and steaming in my cup, I also sat down on the sofa and yawned.

"Are you okay? You look really tired." Beast boy asked, kind of worried. " I'm doing well!" I answered annoyed. I didn't need anyone to worry about me, never, and especially not him. I got up and wanted to leave, but Beast boy grabbed my arm and pulled me, probably unintentionally, onto his lap. He looked at me with red cheeks but with a serious look. I just tried to get up, but it didn't work because Beast boy held me. "Beast boy! Let. Me! Go!" I said and was about to punch him on the shoulder until he let go of me. "Raven what did I do to you that you hate me so much ?! Tell me what did I do wrong!" He yelled at me. My tired eyes filled with tears, like the last few nights. "You hurt me ... every time you smile or laugh or talk." I replied, depressed and close to tears. His grip became softer and his hands wandered from my shoulders to my arms and he pulled me down from his lap right next to him. I looked at him confused and sadly surprised.

Beast boy let go of me and hung his head. "Why am I hurting you, Raven? What am I doing wrong? Or what am I not doing right at all?" He asked, honestly sad. I swallowed, what I said really struck him. Why?

"Whenever I see you smile ...," I started to explain, "... I wish I could be like that too. And I wish ... I wish I ... could be with you .. . but that doesn't work, I know that. " He looked at me questioningly. "boyfriend or friend?" he asked, and I knew what he meant. "boyfriend." I replied and stared at my feet because I was sitting cross-legged. "Wow ... that's why you were always like this to me, because you didn't want to tell anyone or show what you were feeling?" He asked with a small smile. I just nodded silently and smiled a little. Beast boy turned his head to me and said "you've been crying the last few nights. Because of me? Because of what I said, didn't you?" I nodded, "I'm sorry. I should have thought about what to say-"

Beast boy was interrupted by my hand on his mouth. "I just need a certain excuse, and if you've seen a love story before, you know which one." I said, and I felt  Beast Boy grinning mischievously.

He removed my hand from his mouth and leaned forward until he had stemmed over me and I was lying under him. He leaned on his elebows and kissed my lips at the same time. How many times have I hoped that was exactly what would happen? I ran my hand through his hair and held onto his chest with the other hand. When we breathed again we looked deeply into each other's eyes, breathlessly we sat up and looked at each other with red faces.

Then Beast boy leaned forward again and gave me a kiss on my nose. "love you, Rav." he said, and pushed one of my disheveled strands behind my ear. I chuckled softly and put my head in his hand.

No human, monster or villain would be able to destroy this so easily.

▪️end ▪️