bedtime

Ravens pov 😈

It was three weeks ago that he first came into the room at night and lay down in my bed. He probably thought I was going to sleep, but I certainly didn't. I was wide awake in these moments. But i pretended i was sleeping because ... i wanted to share a bed with him. I liked his warmth and he made me feel safe and happy. Also, I might have had a tiny, really tiny, crush on him.

Suddenly my door opened slowly and a little cat scurried through the crack in the door. The cat turned back into Beast boy in front of my bed, and he looked at me. I had my eyes closed and I was pretending to be asleep. But suddenly I heard a deep, dark voice that said "Your lover, Raven."

I was startled and I jumped out of my bed,and also scared Beast boy. He ran out of my room straight into his. I sat back on my bed and got sad. 'He'll never come back, oh I idiot! Why did I have to put him off. ' I thought while a quiet tear ran down my cheek. Why did that hit me like that? Was Beast boy more than a little crush after all? If not, why else have the last few events taken with me?

I sat there for fifteen minutes when suddenly a note was pushed under the door. I picked it up and unfolded it and read.

Beast boys pov ⚡️

twenty minutes before ...

I would sneak into Raven's room every night to cuddle with her. I needed this, she probably didn't. Every time I walked into her room my heart was beating like crazy. Was it luck that she hadn't noticed yet? Or had I just done it cleverly? Both were somehow implausible, so there had to be another solution.

That night, too, I crept into Raven's room, quickly and quietly, crept to her bed as a cat, and transformed back there. And looked at her. She was sleeping. And she looked beautiful, I now understood the term 'sleeping beauty'.

But suddenly Raven starled and jumped out of her bed. And since I was afraid she would send me to another dimension for the fact that I snuck around in her room at night, I preferred to make a quick departure. But when the door closed behind me I heard soft sobs. And everything in me cramped. Raven was crying for whatever reason. But I didn't want her to cry so I ran into my room and sat down at my table.

I took out a pen and a piece of paper and started to write.

———————————————-
Hey raven,

i heard you cry I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have sneaked into your room but ... whether you believe it, want it or think it's good (or not), I like you. And I have to be with you from time to time otherwise I'll go crazy. You may be banishing me to a dimension where there is only meat, but ... I had to tell you.

And no matter what you plan to do with me after reading this, I want you to know that I fell in love with you, Raven.

You are great, beautiful and perfect in my eyes.

your Gar (aka Beast boy)

—————————————————————————
Ravens pov again😈

I had read the letter three times and still couldn't believe it. Beast boy loved me! Me, the half demon! Suddenly my door opened and Beast boy was standing in the door frame. Then he hesitantly entered. I, who was still sitting on my bed, just watched him with red cheeks as he came over to me.

"Hey, looks like you've read my letter. And?" he asked nervously while scratching the back of his head, embarrassed. I just smiled and lay down in my bed and made room for him. He grinned happily and lay down next to me.

I put my arms around his neck and he swung his around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I looked at his chest, embarrassed, away from his beautiful mint green eyes. This situation took some getting used to. But I liked it, actually I really like it. I pressed my face against Gar's shoulder and smelled his wonderful smell of vanilla and somehow chocolate.

"I really like you Raven." he whispered softly in my ear. " And I love you." I whispered gently against his shoulder and I could feel him smiling. "So ... did you know that I've been sleeping with you for three weeks?" He asked softly as he began to scratch my back. "Yes, of course I knew that. Why do you think I was crying?" I answered. "Oh ... that means you cried because you didn't want me not to come?" he asked softly again. I nodded and looked up at him.

"I've slept great for the last three weeks just because you were there." I said, pushed myself forward a little and kissed Gar on the cheek. He blushed, but smiled anyway. "Good night Rav. Love you." he said. "Night, love you too." I replied and gave him another kiss, this time on his lips . My lips felt like a thousand fireworks exploding as Gar kissed back. A warmth and a tickle ran through my body and a smile fell on my lips.

"You see, it was good that I just scared you." Happy said in my mind. "It was you ?!" I asked stunned. "Yep, and now enjoy your long time with your boyfriend." she replied, and I consented.

🥱 End 🥱