The video game misson (including BBRae and Robstar) part 4

beast boys pov⚡️

We all stood now on this green meadow and looked at us all confused. What should we do now?

"Okay ... standing around here and doing nothing doesn't help us that much, so ... how do we go about it." I then asked after a while.

"Are you serious about that shit ?! We're stuck in a damn video game, I'm carrying an oversized backpack on my back, Star was beheaded by a snake, but then came back and I'm missing a whole meter of my body!" cyborg yelled at me.

"Any other complaints ?!" Raven asked sarcastically.

Cyborg wanted to start again, but one of Raven's evil eyes stopped my best friend / big brother.

"Beast boy is right, we're not going to stand around here, but do what Jason Rider asked us to do and save the tropical forest, however we want to do it." said Robin. We all nodded, cyborg a bit annoyed, but still.

"All right ... um ... Star fire can you give me the card you got from Jason?" I asked star.

"Yes of course friend Mr. Logan." she said with a big smile.
Out of the corner of my eye I saw Raven cross her arms over her chest, and how she looked at Star slightly sourly.

So I pulled her closer to me so that we could both see the map. Robin, Star and Cyborg also came along.

" I see nothing." said cyborg, just as little did i see anything on the yellowed paper.

"I don't see anything either." said Robin.

"Ditto," said Raven and I. Star looked at us all in confusion.

"I have two comments to make. First, there is something on the card, I can see it clearly. And second, if it weren't more practical, we would use our real names, sounds better than calling a normal person cyborg right? " she said.

"Yes of course!" I said and clapped my forehead with my hand. " That's it."

" What?" Raven asked, "About the names, are you serious?"

"No, I mean the subject that we can't see anything on the map. Jason said we all have certain skills. Dik is very brave, Vic very loyal, Kori very friendly and beautiful AND she can read cards, Rachel is very smart and good at fighting and I can be very fast, agile and combative. " I explained.

"Aha, you mean the fact that Kori can read maps well makes her the only one of us who can see something on this map?" asked Rachel.

"Exactly!" I said.

"All right," said Dik, "so Kori what do you see on the map?

"a river that runs over the whole map. and in the middle of the map is level one, level one seems to be right on the river. And then further to the right of the map is level two, near high mountains. And the environment somehow looks a bit like where we are right now. So it could mean that we are currently in level two, whatever that means. Oh and above level two there is also 'Attack of the black riders'. " explained Kori.

"All right. Then I lean very far out of the window and say: when Kori was beheaded by this snake, it was the first level and now that we are right now, this is exactly where the next level takes place. But I have no idea what to expect now. " I said.

Dik scratched his chest and unexpectedly a red field came out of his chest and floated next to him.

"Wow, what is that? Mhm ... weaknesses: none. Strengths: willpower, strength, struggle and authority." Vic read aloud. " How did you do that?"

"I ... I was pressing on my chest I guess." said Dik.

The rest of us tried it too. "Rachel your weakness: is poison. And your strengths: are all knowledge, many many types of martial arts and ... the good relationship with your partner.Wow." I said. "Oh ... yes, your weakness: is the bite of a snake. And your strengths: are speed, agility and strength and attractiveness." Rae read aloud.