vacation

Beast boys pov ⚡️

"Vacation! Man I'm excited!" my bro Cyborg called out to me. I smiled, he was right vacation was exciting. After all, it was strange that Robin allowed us a vacation. But we'll also go to Hawaii so... really cool! "That was once an act of yours, Robin." said Cyborg, patting Robin, who had just come in, on the back. "But honestly, you only chose Hawaii because you want to see Star in bathing suits, right?" said Cyborg with a grin that could even be seen from space. Robin blushed and left the room so that Cyborg knew what to do with me. "And you? What about you and ... Raven? 😏" he asked with an undertone that couldn't be misunderstood. "There's nothing between us, in case you forget it. The last time I tried to get close to her, I was in a dimension where we're all opposites for ten hours. It was horrible. Raven doesn't want anything from me, and I do I accepted that, I'll leave her alone for the rest of my life. " I explained. "Sure, you tell yourself that, of course she likes you." replied Cyborg. "Who likes friend Beast boy?" Asked Star who had just come in with Raven. I motioned for Cyborg to shut up if he wanted to go on living, and so did he.

"Yeah, who's into Beast boy?" now asked Robin, who had just come back in and was visibly glad that he was not bothered. But me and that annoyed me so I finished that and replied "Nobody, okay ?! Nobody likes me because I'm just an ugly stupid green guy!" Then I left the room and went to mine to get some sleep before our flight.

three hours later...

"wake up goblin!" The voice of cyborg knocked me out of my dreams. "Did you dream about Raven?" he asked sardonically. " What?" asked Raven who was standing directly behind him. "Uh ... meat." Cyborg said out of confusion and fear and then ran out of my room. I got up with a roll of my eyes and went to my closet to get a t-shirt because when I slept I didn't wear one. Raven's gaze followed me, and the whole time I had the feeling that she still wanted something, so I asked "Is there anything else, or can I change?" "No, it's nothing." she replied and then left the room. With a small smile, I turned to my closet. I still liked her.

many hours later on the plane ...

To my right sat a slightly snoring Starfire, or Cory if you wanted it that way. To my left was Raven, or Rachel, with headphones on, reading one of her many books. I in the middle just tried not to annoy either of the two girls. After a while, Rachel put her book down. "Can I use you as a pillow?" she asked bluntly. I just nodded and she put her head on my shoulder. "And you say she's not into you." said Cyborg, or Vic, who had turned to us. I rolled my eyes and gave a short shrug as Cory laid her head on my other shoulder. Now Robin ( Dik )turned to us too and looked at me jealously. "Sorry." I whispered honestly. He just nodded and accepted the unnecessary apology.

More past hours, then in the car on the way to the hotel ...

Ravens pov 😈

I slept great, and apparently Cory too. I wasn't exactly happy when I woke up to see Cory snuggling up to Garfield (Beast boy). Oh man! Even in our minds we should use our real names because Dik was afraid that someone would somehow find out who we are, but I thought that was an exaggeration. We didn't even look like the teen titans, more like a group of friends. The bottom line is that we all looked like normal teenagers, there was no suspicion that we could be heroes. So over the top, Dik.

In the car, Vic, Garfield and I sat in the back seat while Dik drove and Cory was in the passenger seat. On the drive I looked out the window, and Garfield, who was sitting next to me too. Sometimes I looked over at him for a moment, he just looked so different now. His hair was light brown with green streaks in it. His skin was skin colored but darker than Diks. He wore a shirt and shorts and green sneakers and a shell necklace around his neck. I had to admit that he looked cuter than usual. "Hey you two, how are you guys doing ?" Vic asked sardonically, and Garfield slapped him on the arm. "Ouch," he said, "for what ?!" "So that you leave us alone, dude." replied Garfield and I smiled slightly, yes I had to admit that I liked him.

Half an hour later, in the hotel room ...

"This is huge!" Garfield breathed, very surprised. "What did you expect, if Dik wants something then he'll go to great lengths to get it." I whispered to him. He giggled softly and followed me into the next room. It was a bedroom ... for two. "okay who sleeps here?" asked Vic ,who suddenly appeared behind us. "Damn it, there is only one single room and two double rooms. How could that happen? Vic, you should take care of the hotel and the rooms!" said Dik who had just come in with Cory. "I know," replied Vic, "and I chose these rooms, and they are where we will sleep too!" "Okay, but we're drawing lots who sleeps where." replied Dik and so we looked for a bowl and each tossed a note with their name into the bowl. "Okay, first the single room." said Dik and pulled out a piece of paper. "Vic." he said loudly and Vic did a happy dance as if he had hoped for it. "Now the first double room." said Dik rolling his eyes.Then he pulled out two pieces of paper and read them out "Rachel ... and ... Garfield. That means Cory and I occupy the second double room. All right, let's unpack." I looked at Garfield, he looked a bit dissatisfied, but understandable, after all we shared a bed for the next ten days.

After unpacking, around nine o'clock in the evening ...

Gar's POV⚡️

"Okay guys, Cory and I wanted to do something else, so ... we're gone now. Don't give a shit while we're gone!" said Dik. Then he and Cory left and Vic, Rachel and I were alone. Then without warning Vic disappeared from the room and Rachel and I just stood around indecisive and inactive. " Are you hungry?" I asked her a little confused. "a little bit ,but yes." she replied with a small smile. "Do you want to have something to eat on the beach?" I asked her. "Yes, of course, definitely." she replied, and so we left the room and went down to the beach.

On the beach, on a stone by the sea ...

"Hey, I have hot dogs for you and me," I said to Rachel, who was sitting on a rock and watched the sunset. "Thanks." she replied when I handed over her hot dog. I sat down next to her and took a bite of my vegetarian hot dog. "mhm, yummy." I said Rachel giggled because I had ketchup on my nose. She gave me her served and I made myself ketchup free.
When we both finished we watched the sunset. Rachel was snuggled up against me and I had an arm around her. Then when the sun was gone we went back to the hotel, where we met Vic who was surrounded by three guys who didn't look very inviting and nice. "watch out, we'll beat you up in a moment." one threatened him, but that didn't frighten him and he took a step forward and punched one in the stomach. Rachel and I rushed to his aid, but one of the guys hit Rachel so badly that she fell unconscious into the pool. She went under and I jumped after her and pulled her out of the water. The guys had run away in the meantime, but Vic had run after them. I had Rachel on my lap because she was awake, just hadn't opened her eyes yet.

" It's all OK?" I asked worried. " It's allright now." she replied while blushing as she realized she was sitting on my lap. I got up and helped her up too, and we went into our room to get her dry clothes. While she was changing, I waited in the hallway. Then Vic and Rachel came into the hallway at the same time and looked at me. "That was really an act from you Gar!" Vic said excitedly. , "but I'd rather leave you both alone now." And with that he disappeared into his room. Rachel turned to me and said nothing, she just looked me in the eyes. "I ... I like you." it came ,to my surprise ,from my mouth. " I know." she replied and took a step forward, put her hands on my shoulders and kissed me. I was surprised but kissed back. When we let go of each other again Vic kicked his door open and shouted "I knew it! You guys love each other!" "Definitely, yes." I said and kissed Rachel again, who was still standing in front of me. She smiled happily into the kiss.

At midnight, all but Cory and Dik were already in bed ...

Rachel's pov 😈

I lay cuddled up against Gar and smiled. That would be a great vacation and a great period of life. Finally, I finally managed to show Gar what I thought of him. He wasn't ugly and stupid, on the contrary, he was handsome and smart and would become a really good boyfriend.

🏝 end 🏝