The video game misson (including BBRae and Robstar) part 2

Beast boys POV⚡️

When I opened my eyes it was green everywhere. I only needed a short time to understand that I was lying under a tropical bush (well, more like IN a tropical bush Garfield!)

I sat up slowly and got a few branches in the face. Annoyed, I pushed this aside and tortured myself out of the bush.

Finally escaping the green, I looked around. Everything was full of plants. Huge tropical trees, thick scrub and between them a few stones. No roads, just untouched ground (i.e. untouched by people.)

Then I thought about it. Where was I? Where were the other Titans? Where was Raven? How did I get here? Why was I here?
And most importantly: how did I get away from here?

* cough *
I heard coughing and rustling in the undergrowth. Then a tall boy were there. He was dark-skinned. And he resembled cyborg. No, he not only looked like him, it was cyborg! But without the cyborg part!

"uh ... my skull is buzzing like never before." he said, probably to himself.

Cyborg straightened up and only now did I notice his clothes. He wore a white shirt, a jacket with an incredible number of pockets and hiking boots. He also wore a fishing hat, one in brown to be precise.

"Cyborg?" I asked, just to be sure of his.

" Yes ?" came back straight away, albeit a little unsettled.

"I ... it's Beasr boy." I tried

"Really ?! Well because you don't really look like him." he replied.

" Like who?" asked a voice from the undergrowth.

"Raven?" I asked.

" Yes?" came back.

After answering, she stepped out of the undergrowth. I was almost breathless.
Raven wore a shirt that came up just above her belly button. It was dark blue. She also wore short black jeans and black hiking boots. Her hair was, as always, short and light purple.

"Hey." I said and waved to her.

She looked at me weird, so ... surprised and overwhelmed.

And for the first time since I woke up, I looked down at myself.

I wore a dark green tank top and short dark gray shorts and gray hiking boots. Then I wore gray gloves, but they were made of leather and didn't even cover my fingertips.

My skin color was normal, so not green but just like it was when I was not spanking the baddies of the streets as 'the superhero' Beast boy.

"Star fire?" called a desperate voice. It was Robin. That came now from the undergrowth.

He actually wore a kind of jumpsuit for men, in reddish brown. He was still wearing his mask, however. And that was one of those moments again where I wondered if Robin had ever been anyone other than, well, Robin.

Then suddenly there was Star Fire in front of us.

She was dressed similarly to Rav, with the subtle difference that her top was significantly shorter and dark pink.

" Hello friends." she greeted with a smile.

Suddenly I noticed movement behind her. On the tree right behind her.

I also shouted: "Attention Star, there is a huge snake behind you."

But it was too late. The snake up Star from above in Stars head, and devoured Star completely.

We were all in shock! Our friend, swallowed by a huge snake.

Robin started to cry. Raven ran over to me and hugged my arms, sobbing or crying but not.

Then we heard a sound that seemed to come from the sky. It was a short tune. Then we heard a sharp scream. And then star fire landed on Robin, laughing.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

I know this chapter isn't that exciting, but it will be more interesting, I promise. and there will also be longer chapters (when i'm not as tired as I am now.)😅😈🙄