Grown up? / robstar

Nightwing's pov  🪶

On Tameran (no exact time, because Tameran is the eighth planet of the solar system and has different years, months, days, hours and minutes than earth.)

Our little daughter Marie ran like a madwoman through the palace. It was difficult for me to catch the little one again, but in spite of that it brought me a smile on my lips to see my daughter like that. "Daddy, Daddy," she called as she threw herself into our big bed and ravaged our blankets in the process. " Yes, my dear?" I asked and approached her slowly and let me plump into bed next to her. "How did you and mommy get together?" she asked and looked at me interested. "Oh ... that's a long story." I said slowly, but Marie didn't give up and moaned until I finally gave up and started talking.

Nightwing: "So ... your mommy and I were relatively young when we started to like each other."

Marie: "How young?"

Nightwing: "very young."

Marie: "Daddy I want to hear an age, no escapes!"

Nightwing: "Yeah, it's okay. We were seventeen and eighteen years old. Your uncle Beast boy and Cyborg were seventeen and eighteen and your aunt Raven was sixteen ."

Marie: "Okay ... and how did you fall in love ?"

Nightwing: "When ... your mommy from Tameran came to earth back then, she couldn't speak our language, and to learn it tameranians need lip contact and ... your mommy had that with me. Well, in any case we became good  friends afterwards ,and at some point I fell in love with her. "

Marie: "nice."

"Yes, really nice." Star also said as she stands in the huge door frame and then immediately threw herself into bed with us, she smiled. "Come on Dik, go on, you don't have any secrets from your wife, do you?" she said and then I shook my head.

Dik: "No, of course not. Then ... at some point later we had a few conversations with your aunts and uncles about our feelings. We asked them for help and they helped. I definitely know that for me your uncle Garfield / Beast boy was the greatest help. He is a good little brother and a good-hearted person, just like his girlfriend, your aunt Raven. And ... she was the conversation partner for you, or am I wrong, Cory? "

Cory: "No, you are not mistaken, she was my contact person. And she was my little sister .... * looks over at Dik saying everything *"

Dik: "* nods understandingly * Do you know Marie ... what if we told you that you would have a little sibling?"

Marie: "Are you serious ... * a slight nod from the parents / and uncomfortable silence in the hall * Yes, of course I'm happy! But now tell the story to the end!"

Dik: "All right, princess. We were on a mission in tokyo and there we confessed our love."

Marie: "And how were Aunt Raven and Uncle Garfield?"

Cory: "Oh ... the two were secretly in love with each other, just didn't want to admit it. But at some point Garfield took the first step."

Marie: "nice ... see you then, I still have something to do with grandpa!"

That's what our daughter said and then she was gone. I pulled Cory closer to me and stroked her stomach. Become a father for the second time. How lucky was I? And what kind of adventure would that be ?!