The video game misson (including BBRae and Robstar) part 3

Cyborgs pov🦾

Still laughing and smiling, star got up from Robin, and pulled him up on his legs too.

"Um ... Star are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes of course my friend Cyborg, why shouldn't I be?" said Star.

"Because you just got mauled by a huge snake." Raven remarked sarcastically.

"You're right. But I'm fine anyway." replied star with a smile.

Robin wiped the tears from his face (don't even ask how you can see robin crying under his mask! 🙄) while Raven stood next to BB again.

'Actually weird that Raven went straight to BB.' I thought to myself and smirked at the two of them.

"You have been resuscitated." muttered BB.

" Huh what?" we asked others.

"okay, let's take a radical approach. We were apparently, and I don't know how, sucked into this video game. And it could be ... that ... these symbols stood for the respective clothes." explained BB.

We all nodded, that made sense.

"That means we are in this game now." I thought aloud.

"Oh right, I wanted to do something else." Raven said, coming over to me and slapping my neck.
"Ouch, what was that for ?!"

"Couldn't you have imagined that if you bought a video game in a store where you already had an enchanted cake, that this game wouldn't be normal ?!" she said.

"Yes, somehow," I said contrite.

"Aha!" said Raven, rolling her eyes.

"Well, while we're in the process of making accusations, I have a question for you, Raven." I said with a malicious smile.

" Which would be?" she asked.

"Could it be that you and  beast boy ..."

"No!" said the two at the same time. I was shocked, was I wrong, or had they discussed something and therefore both denied it. The last one made more sense.

"We don't have time to talk about something like that now!" Robin said, "Beast boy, you just said something about resuscitation, didn't you?" Beast boy nodded.

"What did you mean by that?" asked Robin.

"So in most video games you have a certain number of lives. This game has to have that too. But I don't know how many lives we have." he explained.

"What happens when we run out of lives?" Raven asked him.

"Then I think it's game over." he answered.

"Does that mean we can die here, really ?!" I asked worried.

"Yeah, probably." he replied gloomily.

" Oh God!" I called.

Ravens Pov😈

Suddenly we heard rustling in the undergrowth. Then, as if out of nowhere, a jaguar jumped out of some bushes.
We all started screaming and running. We ran as fast as we could, but cyborg fell back.

"Hey Cy what are you doing, damn it, run!" shouted Gar.

"I can't go any faster, somehow it doesn't work!" Cyborg yelled back.

Suddenly we stopped at a small street on which a green jeep came driving.

The jeep stopped and the driver rolled down the window.