Central

The bell rang for the break and everyone packed up as quickly as possible.
"Remember the central history exam is Wednesday next week!" the teacher called after the students, it was no use since everyone had already left, but who cares. The teacher certainly not, she was happy to finally get rid of the plague. She packed up and quickly left the room. If she had known that her car had been towed and that would be why she would not come to her course on „how to deal with stupid and exhausting young people", she probably would not have been down to the parking lot so quickly.

Somewhere else in the schoolyard...

A group of teenagers consisting of 10 members stood under the grandstand of the football field and discussed a little.

Victor: "Honestly.. all these observations of the teachers regarding the central exams are useless, most of the students screw them up anyway!"

Dik: "They only prepare us for it and at least try to protect us."

Karen: "But it doesn't help. Justin from my  history course just asked us when the central exams are."

Roy: "Yes, Mr. Harper explained that to us just five minutes ago, and he even explained it to Justin again."

Gar: "It's Justin... he's just... a special case."

Rachel: "And then what are you?"

Gar: "Hey, I'm a very well educated young man with a tendency to mess up the central exams as well, due to lack of concentration and a lack of interest in the topics."

Rachel:" Aha! :)"

Gar: "The learning weekend is still there, isn't it?"

Rachel :" Sure, today at 6 p.m. you'll be at my door, got it?"

Gar :"Of course sir Rachel sir!"

Rachel *rolls eyes with a slight grin*

Gar and Rachel were friends, Rachel is a good student while Gar is average, he is not stupid but tends to lose focus. So Rachel offered Gar to help him study, she would have been alone all weekend anyway and some company from her best friend would be great.

6 p.m. at Rachel's front door

Gar was standing in front of Rachel's front door and was about to ring the bell when the door was already opening.

Rachel: "Oh you're on time, I did not expect that from you at all."

Gar: "You've drummed it into me often enough to be there on time, and besides, I'm not as forgetful as Justin."

Rachel:* eyes roll*

Gar took his sleeping things and went into the house, he threw the things on the familiar couch and took off his shoes. Then the big black labrador came towards him. This sleepyhead had the name Bishop, he was already 7 years old and felt like he grew up with Rachel and Gar.

Rachel:" Hey Gar, there's dinner in the kitchen, are you coming?"

Gar thought for a moment and looked thoughtfully at Bishop

Gar: "Did you make the food or your mother?"

Rachel: "Neither, we had ordered pizza that was only 5 minutes earlier than you. Why do you ask?"

Gar exhaled and quickly made his way to the home kitchen.

Gar: "Oh, I just ask because I'm interested."

Rachel :" Yes exactly *smile*"

Gar and Rachel sat down at the table and ate their pizzas. Gar kept looking next to him where Bishop had placed himself. He looked like he was praying that Gar would drop his pizza. They finished dinner...

Rachel: "Shall we start studying then?"

Gar: "Yeah, why not."

Rachel sat down on the couch and picked up a book and opened it. Gar looked at his friend. He was aware that he and she were just friends but sometimes... he had a certain feeling for her... something special.

Gar:" Uhaa!!!"

exclaimed Gar, for bishop had almost run over him, despite his refusal to go for the daily gasi, bishop was a strong big hunk of dog, with great power when running. Gar fell on Rachel's lap and stayed there. He quickly grabbed a book and began to read frantically... Rachel didn't say anything.. she continued to read and was rather less concerned about the fact that Gar was somehow lying on top of her. She had to admit she liked that body contact... a lot. Even if Gar called himself her best friend, she saw him as more than just a friend. He was more of a crush.

To make matters worse, bishop lay down on Gar's legs so that he, even if he had wanted to, was unable to get up, because Bishop fell asleep straight away. The two continued to study history and occasionally questioned each other. It went quite well and at some point around 10 p.m. Gar fell asleep. Rachel looked at him and tossed his hair briefly and then turned off the light from the floor lamp next to her and fell asleep too.

next morning

Gar stretched slightly and noticed that his legs were more flexible than yesterday, which meant that Bishop had decided to let go of his legs and sleep in his sleeping place instead. Then Gar opened his eyes, Rachel was lying in front of him... she had probably slid down during the night and was now lying right in front of him (as noted before ;) ) Gar thought for a moment... slid forward and kissed Rachel's nose.

Rachel was suddenly awake and sat up, Gar did the same. Rachel's face showed nothing but surprise at Gar's recent move.

Gar: "Sorr-"

Rachel pulled Gar closer and kissed his cheek. Gar's face turned red. Despite this, he couldn't resist one thing...

Gar: "Why didn't you kiss me on my sweet lips?"

Rachel: "You wish!"

Rachel said and got up. Gar did this too and stood in her way.

Gar: "Yes I do!"

He put his hands around Rachel's waist and pulled her closer to him.

Gar: "Do you want to?"

Rachel swallowed... she wasn't used to anything like that from Gar ....and her face turned red... and her stomach tickled... and she got hot... all just so she understood that she didn't just want that kiss, but that she even had to kiss him to finally get her feelings straight.

Rachel put her hands on Gar's cheeks and pulled his face closer to hers... kissed him gently... then harder...
.
.
.
make out

Kory: "Hey guys, we used the spare key from the flowerpot, bu- Whoaaa?!"

Garth: "What's going on here?"

Viktor: "Well, be happy! You owe me 20 bugs, by the way!" *laughs*

Dik:" Admittedly, it's an event that we've all been looking forward to, but it would make me more happy if they kept their clothes on!!" * turns around *

    * All of them leave the house pretty quickly *

end