Brother blood and the Tiger

Nobody's pov 👤

Why was he here? A question that Beast boy asked himself for a long time. So since he sat in a cell that Brother Blood had assigned him. But his friends would save him, he was sure of that. Or maybe not. After all, he went on this mission alone, he sat on a cold wooden bench in a cell, he was the one who was in trouble, not his friends, but himself. So why should they help him because they were his team, his family. That was no reason, he had gotten himself into this shit and he would come out again! Probably...

"Hey young recruit from this school, let's make a video for your friends to show them how much fun you have here, okay? Oh why I ask, you have to do it and you know why? Well? Because I do order it to you. " said the skinny gray-haired man at the door of Beast boys cell. "Never," said Beast boy with a firm voice. "If that's the case ..." replied Brother Blood and pulled an electroshock from his red coat and pressed it against Beast boy and pasped him. Beast boy screamed but couldn't defend himself. He was dragged into a large room and handcuffed to a chair by his arms.

Then Brother Blood called the Titans and Robin answered. "Brother Blood, what do you want ?!" asked he. Then Raven, Star Fire and Cyborg came into view and stared at one of their worst enemies. "Hello, I say hello to you Titans. I have a surprise for you, right Beast boy?" said the gray-haired man, revealing the bound and exhausted beast boy. At the other end of the line everyone was startled. "Beast boy are you fine, what did he do to you? Where are you?" Robin asked worried, but when Beast boy wanted to answer, Brother Blood taspered him again. A scream filled with pain filled the room, and the Titans could hear him too. "Leave him alone otherwise ..." threatened Raven Brother Blood. "Otherwise what, little demon, what are you going to do to save your boyfriend ?! " he sneered. She thought for a moment and then replied, "Nothing, I won't do anything, he can either do it himself or burn down and stay with you."

Beast boy was stunned, he was right. He was completely indifferent to his friends, that made him sad and angry at the same time and all of a sudden he had so much strength that he could turn into a tiger and Brother blood himself put in a cell, namely his.

Then he flew home as a raven and landed in the common room. With legs wobbly he stood in front of his friends who looked at him briefly and then all hugged each other. All but Raven and Beast boy then left the room to visit Brother Blood. Raven sat down next to Beast boy who had meanwhile sat down on the couch. "Hey, are you okay?" she asked worriedly. He, who noted this, replied, "I'm fine, don't worry. By the way, good plan to tell me the truth so I can realize it and get rid of this pain." "That was not the truth, I know you, I knew that you would get sad and angry and you would break free with it. BUT it wasn't the truth in the slightest, on the contrary." Raven said with a shy smile. Beast boy first had to sort himself out to understand it, but at some point he understood. "Thank you," he just said, "If only everyone had someone who understands them the way you understand me." "What if then?" Raven asked, slightly red, "A little better world." replied Beast boy, kissed Raven on her lips, then got up and left the room. And left behind a surprised and bright red but happy Raven.

🌎 end 🌎