The video game misson (including BBRae and Robstar)

I can and will warn you in advance, because this is going to be a longer one-shot.

My inspiration is the film jumanjii, who of you knows the film? Who the film is known: is great, you have great taste when it comes to good films. If you don't know the film: it's okay, but I would recommend you to watch it!
So enjoy this one-shot that is probably too long.

(I will upload several parts one after the other, at intervals of one to two days. Or maybe longer because I will also take part artistically in this one-shot.)

Beast boys POV⚡️

I was lying on my bed with a book in my hand. And I know, no one would expect me, Beast boy, to enjoy reading, but it is. My girlfriend is lying next to me and is also reading a long book. Raven 🖤.  My girlfriend, my secret girlfriend, because nobody knows about  us.

'That's a good thing, it's enough if we know who we love.' I thought while I continued to devour the lines of my book.📖

Raven moved a little closer to me and rested her head on my chest while she held the book in the air with her magic. She smiles, but doesn't let her gaze wander from the lines.

It was a beautiful moment, just the two of us, alone in peace of mind, cuddled together in my bed.

"I bet if you weren't such a little Batman 🦇you would have already voted for it!" We suddenly heard someone shouting outside in the hallway. It was cyborg.

"I'm definitely not a little Batman 🦇, and there are good reasons why I won't consent!" shouted another voice.
'That was Robin now, nah great!' I thought.

Raven sat up and rolled her eyes. "What are the two arguing about again ?!" she said.

" No idea." I replied and sat up too. And I had to grin because even if I sitting I was taller than Raven.

She noticed the grin and apparently knew why I was grinning like that.

"Yes Garfield, I'm shorter than you." she said. And I blushed because she said my real name. That was nothing unusual, but it just sounded different with her.

She smiled at my blush. Leaned forward and kissed me before sitting back and smiled at me. I smiled back.

"You ... you ... annoy me like hell!"
"Oh, your actions annoy me a lot more. You are like a scared rabbit, only you are not afraid of scary things, but of normal activities, Dick Grayson!" Robin and Cyborg were still shouting outside.

I rolled my eyes and said "You teleport into your room and we both watch what's going on at the same time?"

She nodded briefly and disappeared, but not without kissing me again first. I smiled this time too, man I was so  happy with her.😅

I went to my door and opened it. Cyborg and Robin were still standing outside yelling at each other. At the same time as I opened the door, Raven pushed her door open. When she looked at me briefly, she smiled, but then fell back into her "monotonous dark role".

"Dude you ... oh Beast boy Raven, two people I'm happy to see. Could you help me bring this idiot to mind?" said cyborg.

"Cy, we don't even know what it's about, and I have to add that I wouldn't call Robin an idiot." I replied, Robin nodded his thanks.

"I just want to convince him that we will all play the new video game together that I got hold of today. But no, the young man is of course only thinking about training and researching!" called Cyborg.

Rav and I looked at Robin questioningly.

" You play with." Raven said simply, although she had stayed out of the conversation before.

"No!" said Robin.

" Yes!" we all replied at the same time.

"Oh," said Robin, but then said yes, I'll say it peer pressure always works. No matter how many villains we beat up, our family is too strong and nobody likes to stand up against them.

"Boyaa!" Cy laughed and went ahead into the common room. Robin followed, and so did Raven and I, but with a little distance.

"Nobody contradicts my Rachel Roth." I whispered in her ear, with a grin. Using her name she blushed, but smiled anyway and shook her head.

" Silly " she said, for that I nudged her on the side, and then went on. With a small smile on her face, she followed me quickly, but pulled me back behind a corner and gave me a quick kiss.
When her face moved away from mine, the beautiful Rachel smile was on her lips again.

"Now I might be able to last a few hours without a kiss." I joked as Raven and I continued walking down the hall.

Raven's POV😈

When we arrived in the common room, Cyborg, Star and Robin were already sitting in front of the TV. Gar and I sat down next to each other on the couch.

Cyborg turned on the TV and then inserted a CD into a device. Then he gave us all a controler in the hands and let himself fall back on the couch.

"Friend Cyborg, that was a wonderful idea." Star said, Gar and I nodded and Robin just mumbled something.

"Well, then last and start the game!" said cyborg and pressed a few buttons.

A picture of a jungle flickered on the screen. In front of it was a sign on which there were a few symbols .

"I can't read that, do any of you understand?" asked Robin.

We all shook our heads.

"It doesn't matter. Each of us just looks for a symbol too. Then we'll get to our goal!" replied Cyborg, so we did that too.

When we each had selected a symbol , the screen changed, it went black.
Suddenly the television and the controllers and the device that contained the CD began to sparkle.

"Ah" we all shouted at the same time, and tossed and
our controllers from us.

Then suddenly Cyborg began to disappear, very slowly. Cyborg literally rips apart, just like the rest of us.

Before Cyborg was completely gone and disappeared on TV, Gar yelled: "Cy, where did you get this video game from?"
"From the same shop as Mother May Eyes cake!" Cyborg yelled back.🙄

I saw my boyfriend disappear in front of me.
And I saw my hands fall apart too. Then ... it was dark.