Cats theater

Beast boys pov ⚡️

I was in my cat shape and sneaked up on the beautiful empath, who was also my girlfriend  by the way. She sat cross-legged on the couch and read a book, one of her favorite books. A stupid idea popped in my head. I sat down next to her and read along for a short time, then I ran up and jumped on the book that had been lying on Raven's lap the whole time. "Beast boy, get off!" she said angrily. But I stayed on top of the book and stretched demonstratively.

Ravens pov 😈

I have a childish weirdo boyfriend, but I have to admit I love his way of being. He may be childish but at the same time he is a good-hearted person and annoying. Especially in such moments. Now he lay down on my book and made himself comfortable. And closed his little cats eyes. And he started purring.

I sighed, but then decided to scratch and stroke him. I let my hand slide lovingly over his soft fur. "Have I already told you that you are the most annoying and best person in my life?" I whispered gently, Gar shook his head. Then he got up and stood on his back paws and licked my nose. I chuckled softly, that was his way of saying I love you.

Suddenly the door to the common room opened behind us and Cyborg came in. Gar sat down next to me with a jerk and pretended to do cat laundry. "Ew ... dude, that's disgusting. Don't do that on my couch ,you piglet!" said cyborg. " I am a cat." replied Gar, and cyborg left the room again. Stupid cyborg, he still hadn't got it. Gar and I were together, and he called Gar stupid.

Right next to me Gar turned back and grinned to himself. "He just doesn't get it." he said and leaned back. "How could he? We're just too good." I replied and gave him a kiss.

"Too good, yes? ... definitely!" said Gar after we kissed. I smiled and he got up and took me in his arms and carried me to my room.

So if someone is looking for me, I'll be in my room and cuddle with my boyfriend.

🤗 End 🤗