Education works differently.

The bell rang and hundreds of students ran up and down the hallways looking for their classrooms. Two boys were standing by a locker. They had a free period and were waiting for four others. "Hey Vic, do you think Rob got the date with Cory?" Asked the green haired boy who was leaning against the wall. "If so, Cory will announce it with her cheerful manner," replied the big black boy next to him. "You're right about that." Gar chuckled and then took his cell phone out of his pocket. He had received a message from Rob (or Dick, but he didn't want to be called that, he was  embarrassed about this name).

"Hey Vic, Rob wrote we should meet him and Cory, Garth and Wally at the entrance." Gar said, getting on his socks. Vic followed him without words again it, he knew if his little brother could do something then it was to draw the right conclusions and do what he thought was right.

When they arrived at the entrance, Wally, the orange-haired one of the troop and the one with the most word usage in a minute, actually stood there. Then there was Cory, the only girl in the group, who cheered everyone up with her cheerful demeanor. Next to her stood Rob who had black hair and a sharp mind. And next to him was Garth, who also had black hair and was one of Gar's best friends. "Hey, you're finally here." Garth said and rubbed Gar's green hair.

Gar's and Garth's mother were together, so Garth and Gar were like brothers, and that was perfectly fine for the two of them. Only Vic was always a little jealous of Garth. But that didn't matter, after all, he was Gar's best friend. "Why are we standing here?" Vic asked a little pissed off while he peeked over to Garth and his best friend. "We are waiting for new students. They come to our class. Actually only Wally should pick them up but we all know how Wally affects others. "Rob explained with a mischievous smile. "How many are there?" Gar asked, interested. "Four in total. Three girls and a boy. "Garth answered. Gar nodded.

Then a bus pulled up and four students got out. First a pink haired girl with two pigtails. Her dress style was a little crazy. She wore a gray shirt with a short, dark pink skirt and high boots. After her, a dark-skinned girl got out, who had dressed her black hair into two pompoms on her head. After her stepped out a red haired boy who was just as well built as Rob. What did that mean he spent at least four hours a day in the gym. The last one to get off the bus was an almost gray-skinned girl. She had short purple black hair and was dressed in a very gothic manner. "Hello, we see you guys at ... this school," Wally said in a shaky voice. And Vic and Garth also looked at the four with open mouths. Cory too, which is why Rob looked over at the red-haired boy jealously. "Okay ..." Gar said, standing between the two groups. "Hey, do you want us to show you around or do you want to see yourselves?" Asked Gar, looking at the four. "Oh, by the way, I'm Gar. And these are Garth, Vic, Rob, Cory and Wally." four new ones nodded. "I think you should show us the buildings on your own," said the dark-skinned girl, "By the way, that's Jade, Roy and Rachel and I'm Karen." Now the other six nodded and looked at the four with interest.

In the end, everyone took one of the four with them. Except for Cory and Rob, the two of them went to breakfast. Gar had taken Rachel with her. But behind a corner he held her back and kissed her. She smiled into the kiss and kissed back. "Do you think they know about us?" Rachel asked afterwards. "I'd be surprised," Gar replied and kissed her again. "Aha! I knew it! "Vic and Karen yelled at the same time and then both blushed. Rachel and Gar just laughed.

"End"