Shirt

I slowly dropped the tea into the cup, the smell of strong herbs filled my nostrils and a warm feeling spread through me. A pleasant feeling, the feeling of being at home. My gaze focused on the large window of the common room, it was pitch dark outside, only the lights of distant Jump City could be seen. We had achieved a lot today, we had the H.I.V.E. beat up, but really!

I exhaled shallowly, the fight had been exhausting and Starfire had been injured which caused Robin to go completely insane.

Okay... I get it, I mean Star is his girlfriend after all, but he still shouldn't have made Cyborg run EVERY red light. Also, Star only has a sprained arm!

For my part, I can vaguely remember that Robin broke his wrist during a fight, but assured us that he could definitely keep beating up ass... :(
When that happened to me, well i broke to of my ribs, robin insisted that raven teleport me to the tower and heal me there. so the superhero number seems to apply only to him.

I rolled my eyes at the thought of Robin and his weird policies.

" Why are you still awake?" I heard Raven's voice coming from the direction of the door. My gaze followed Raven's voice and there I saw her, standing in the doorway rubbing her eyes. she seemed to have already slept. I suddenly felt warm when I saw what Raven was wearing.

" OH MY GOD... you're so damn cute." it escaped my mouth. Actually, normally, under normal circumstances, I just keep such thoughts in my head, I never say them out loud, which makes sense considering that saying such sentences out loud to Raven will surely kill me!

But... I think this slip is fine with me, after all Raven is wearing MY shirt right now... to sleep! It's so much taller than her and I have to say this over-sized style suits her well..;)

And I would be lying if I said that I never hoped that this exact situation would happen, but I was hoping that I would react in a cooler way...

Well it doesn't matter, I have to go through it now...

"W-What..?!" says Raven unbelievably and looks at me as if I just confessed to a murder.

Well let's put it this way, from now on there's only two logical paths, either I play dumb and pretend I didn't say that, OR I'm being honest and telling Raven (through stupid flirting) FINALLY how I feel.

So.....

Let's think.....

mmm...

Path 2, i'm great at flirting, and it's fun to annoy raven :)...

So as a matter of course I answer "You're in my shirt and it's too big and you're so sleepy and it's sooooo cute."

I just see Raven getting redder on her the cheeks and eyes, on the one hand that signals me that she's kinda into it, but on the other hand it also shows me that she's about to punish me for what I'm doing to her .

"DON'T call me that!!!" Raven replies angrily.

But I'm definitely not going to stop now!

"Adorable Rae Rae." so i say and take a step towards her, it's risky, i know...but i don't have that much to lose.

Now Raven's *eyes* are red... "Would you shut up!" she almost screams.

I take a few more steps towards her before I stop in front of her, just a few centimeters away. " Make me .." I whisper. And enjoy what then happens to Raven. Her face turns red and she looks at me in surprise. She doesn't move an inch and I see my chance. I take her chin in my hand. "Where did you get my shirt from?" I whisper.

Raven's face gets even redder, if that's even possible. "It was in my closet." she says without batting an eyelid.

"Okay, but shut up" I reply.. and Raven replies "Make me.."

My eyes open and I pull my hand away from Raven's face and take a few steps back.

"Wha-what?" I ask in astonishment while looking at Raven in surprise/shock.

"Close your eyes" Raven says and I did as I was told, I don't know about others but I don't like watching myself get spanked that much. I'm standing in the common room waiting to be beaten, but suddenly I feel something warm on my lips.

When the feeling was gone I opened my eyes... Raven is gone

Did she... kiss me?

?