First meeting

💚💚💚 Beast boys POV
Hero\ What does that actually mean? Does it mean walking the streets in a weird suit, looking cool, being known? Or does it mean something completely different? Am I a hero because I have super powers or because I have the will to help humanity? I don't know, honestly not. I just know that I don't deserve the title of 'hero', not for who I am. I mean, I could be out in the streets beating up bad boys, but I don't. And why, because I'm afraid of what will happen if I try to change something on my own. I've only taken orders all my life, but I've never given one. I don't even know if I'm capable of it! I do not know anything!

* loud bang*

Woah, what was that? Should I...? No! Beast boy you will fuck up the fight as well and put everyone in danger. On the other hand ... you are still a hero ... and what you couldn't live out in Doom patrol you are now living out, so go! Only use half god if necessary!

🧡🧡🧡 Robins pov
missed! Damn shit, this alien girl is strong and combative! Not a good combination. And I don't understand a word she says.

* Slap from the alien girl right in my face *

How am I supposed to reach or defeat the alien if I don't know how and I don't have a plan? She only strikes, only goes on the offensive, I couldn't calm her down, I've already tried everything.

Suddenly she comes up to me and pulls me by the collar of my costume to her lips and kissed me. Then she drops me and ... speaks, in human words, "I have to get this out of here! I'm being chased this and you are one of the enemies!" she screams. "No, I'm not, I want to help you, I think. I'm Robin." I say and hold out a hand to her, but she doesn't know what to do with it and just looks at me questioningly.

Suddenly a bus flies towards the both of us and then I duck ...

💙💙💙Cyborgs POV
My name is Victor Stone and I catch a flying bus because I can. Even if I don't want to. I just want to be a normal boy, but the train has left. There is no turning back. I'll never be normal again, but ... maybe I can be a hero.

With one movement I parked the bus next to me and turned around. I looked at the two teenagers in front of me. A guy with a mask and a girl with pink hair who flew, nice, I caught exactly the right people.

" Watch out!" said a voice, she didn't scream but was loud. I turned and saw a couple of cars flying towards us. "I don't know who throws them, but he can aim really well." I said while catching one of the cars. Another took the pink haired girl, the third the masked guy and the fourth that flew a dark black ... magic ?! Suddenly a figure in a cloak flew over me. She stopped a few cars from crushing people, and she did well.

🖤🖤🖤 Ravens POV
I'm not a heroine, never was, never will be. But it doesn't hurt to help those who can't help themselves, including these heroes. "Azarath Metrion Zinthos ..." I said, and in no time a couple of these idiots were in another dimension. I am the daughter of Trigon and nobody wants to know me, understandable.

" Pay attention!" shouted the pink hairy in my direction. I turned around and saw a huge man standing in front of me, or rather an alien. He took a swing and I ducked, I couldn't help myself. But suddenly a boy at my age came running up, quickly, and stepped the alien man into the unfavorable area of ​​the body. Then he landed on his feet again and held out his hand to me. I took it and he pulled me up on my legs. "Aliens also have pain when you step into their unfavorable zone, all right, noded!" he said and let go of my hand ...

And that was the moment when I met my future boyfriend. He's still like that, but not quite so childish anymore. "Hey Rav, are you okay?" asked Beast boy who sat down next to me on the edge of the roof and handed me a cup of tea. "Yes, everything is fine, and thanks for the herbal tea." I replied and kissed him.

I would never change my life and I know that I was wrong when I thought I wasn't a heroine. The truth is that  Beast boy and the Titans make me a heroine every day.

✔️End✔️