Fell Asleep ( pretty short)

Sometimes there is no explanation for a feeling. It's just there and it won't go away, ever! No matter how hard you try to get rid of it. If I could ,I would turn my feelings off completely, but there is this one person who would never allow me to do that.

"Rae ..." I heard him whimper in front of my door.

It was the middle of the night and I like to think about him at that time. Sounds a bit strange, but that's how it is.

"Come in Gar." I said and in the next moment the door opened. Gar was standing in the doorway. His hair was messy and it looked soft. His green eyes looked tired but also attractive. He just stood there in his boxers on which little sloths could be seen. His upper body looked really good ( and hot ), it has always been like that since he started training. He had also grown, which made me the smallest titan.

Gar gave me a tired but cute smile. I grinned slightly.

" What's up?" I asked with a smile.

"I had ... a nightmare," Gar said, "and I thought there was a very slim chance that you'd let me sleep with you."

I knew that my cheeks were pink by now . I think Gar blushed too. I smiled shyly and slid a little so Gar could lie down next to me. He came right out and threw himself next to me. He grinned happily.

"May I cuddle with you a little?" he asked with a shy smile. I turned completely red, but I was sure that Gar couldn't see it in the dark. Instead of answering Gar, I put my arms around his neck and pressed my face against his shoulder. I kissed his shoulder lightly and said good night to him.

"Good night, my dark angel." replied Gar, putting his arms around my waist. Then he started scratching my back. Slowly but surely I fell asleep. And Gar too.

The last thought I had: I think sometimes it is not necessary to turn off your feelings. At least with Gar. You are right . I love him!