Nasty end

Chat begins

💚:How do I know when someone is right ?!

Where does that come from now?:💜

💚:I have no idea, thought about a few things. And also about something like that. So can you answer the question for me?

Yes ... as far as I am concerned. Do you mean right for you ?!:💜

💚:Yes.

This is difficult...:💜

💚:Yes, isn't it? When do I know that I want to spend my life with someone?

I don't know ... I'm sorry.:💜

💚:Not bad, thanks for the help.

Chat ends

I threw my phone on the bed next to me and buried myself in my pillow. How could he? How could I? Why was it so difficult? I would have loved to answer his question that he has known this person for a long time ... but that would be selfish, wouldn't it? I mean, if he had known, he would have written something else. But he didn't. 'He doesn't know you love him, get over it!' my big brother once said. I didn't want to believe him back then but it looks like he was right and he can't even celebrate because he died in a car accident just a year ago. If I had known that sooner, I would have tried to understand him and tried to get along with him. Tears ran down my face, not because of my brother, but because of Gar. It was like a big no, just by asking me. Suddenly the doorbell rang. I got up weak and wiped the tears from my face. When I ran down my stomach growled, I hadn't eaten anything and it was almost 2pm. I opened the door slowly, believing there would be a postman or something, but it was someone completely different!

Gar's POV 💚

20 minutes before ...

💚:How do I know when someone is right ?!

Where does that come from now?:💜

💚:I have no idea, thought about a few things. And also about something like that. So can you answer the question for me?

Yes ... as far as I am concerned. Do you mean right for you ?!:💜

💚:Yes.

This is difficult...:💜

💚:Yes, isn't it? When do I know that I want to spend my life with someone?

I don't know ... I'm sorry.:💜

💚:Not bad, thanks for the help.

I put my cell phone away. 'Vic wasn't much of a help .... wait! 'I grabbed my cell phone and took another look at the chat. I was so scared that I almost fell out of my beanbag. I hadn't written to Vic but to Rachel. Crap! She ... the only one I wasn't allowed to write with. Because she is the reason why I have to ask myself such questions at all. She drives me crazy ... in a good way! But what if she doesn't feel what I feel 'She likes you! 'I still hear my step brother's voice. And I always thought he was right but maybe just maybe ... he's not right! I have to find out! If my brother hadn't died in the same car accident as Rachel's, he'd be cheering me now. For whatever reason. I grabbed my jacket and my best friend Chilli (red-brown puppy) and made my way to Rachel. On the way I passed our favorite donat stand and decided to bring her a few as an excuse.

Then I stood in front of your door and rang the doorbell. It took a while but then she opened it. Her hair was disheveled and she still had her sleeping clothes on, but it was already 2pm! "Hi, Rae," I said while Chilli happily ran towards my best friend. Rae took the little one in her arm and looked at me somehow numb. " Hello." she replied coldly. She had read the chat ... I couldn't blame her that the thought offended her. I mean who would like to be loved by their best friend in a romantic way ?! "I'm sorry ... about the chat, I know it's very ..-" "Let's talk about it inside." Rae interrupted me.

Rachel's POV

I took Gar by the hand and pulled him into the house. His hand was cold because it was mid-January. But the feeling of being able to touch his hand at all was nice, even if it meant nothing to him.

end