The video game misson (including BBRae and Robstar) part 5

Rachel's pov 😈

While Vic and Dik were peeing, Kori asked Gar and me about our relationship.

" How long already...?" and "What's it like ...?"
Slowly she started to get on my nerves.

"Um Kori, there are too many questions ... that's why I wanted to ask you one too." said Gar.

"Yes, which one?" asked Kori.

"Do you like dik?"
he asked her. She blushed. And I grinned.

"Yeah, she likes him." I answered for Kori.

"No! Of course I don't like him ... ok maybe." she said meekly.

" I knew it." I whispered.

Gar smiled conspiratorially at me. And I knew what he wanted to say: let her do it herself. My look on the other hand said: yes yes, I checked it.

"Hey guys, what are you talking about?" Dik asked as he and Vic stepped out of the bushes.

"Oh, about nothing." replied Kori quickly. "Oh, I have an idea. Maybe we should take another look at this card."

"Good idea Kori." said Gar. I crossed my arms again. Gar noticed that and pulled me to him and kissed me on the cheek and whispered in my ear: "Don't be jealous, angel."

"When you've finished flirting, we can look at this shit card." Vic said annoyed.

And since we don't keep Vic waiting any longer, we took out the map and all looked at it. Which in principle did not help, because only Kori could read the card.

"I know we made it through the second level, so now comes the third. And ... this ... is ... here." Kori said slowly while sliding her finger over the paper that was blank for us. And then tapped on a place: "It has to be right here. And ... it's not even that far away, well. Oh ... above the third level there is the bazaar with bite."

"Sounds inviting." said Gar with a grin.

So we went on our way.

Meanwhile somewhere deep in the jungle ...

Nobody's pov👤

The last motorcycle riders drove a narrow path down the slope. They were the last to survive the attack of the 'heroes'. And that wasn't good at all. They now had to explain to their boss what had happened. And they were scared.

The way led to a tent camp. Not only the boss housed there, but also five other trailers, and of course the drivers.

They stopped, dismounted, and made their way to the main tent. They pushed aside a piece of cloth and entered.

In front of them sat a man, around forty old, maybe in his mid-forties. Nobody knew, nobody knew much about the boss. He didn't think it was necessary. However, no one dared to ask questions, because since the boss was covered by the curse, every wrong movement that could be made was fatal.

His followers feared him. And he wanted that. And the drivers knew that it would probably have been cheaper for them if they had died in the fight. Yet they stepped forward and spoke.

: "Hello boss, we have had bad reports." said one of them with a shaky voice.

: "What is it about, about these 'heroes'?" asked the one in the tattered leather armchair.
His face was overlooked by scars, his black hair stuck out in all directions. He looked like an insane man. And he probably was. His followers were sure of that.

: "The heroes escaped and killed almost the whole group. Only the three of us are left." said the second in an almost whiny voice.

: "What !? You were useless, I will make your life a cave, you will wish you perished in the fight !!!" shouted the boss in anger.

: "Believe me, that's what I wish for." said the third of them without thinking about it.

:" Wrong answer!" hissed the insane man.

Then he mumbled something and his pupils disappeared, his eyes consisted only of white. suddenly the third driver collapsed lifelessly. Blood ran from the chef's mouth until his eyes went back to normal. He wiped the blood on the sleeve of his tattered jacket that hung from his body.

: " who's next?" he asked with a physopathic grin.

The two drivers shook their heads and quickly ran away.

: "I'm going to kill these heroes." the boss whispered to a tarantula sitting on his shoulder, "make sure that every animal knows when it's supposed to hunt, I want to see the heroes bleed." he was still talking to the tarantula.

BUT the curse that lay on him should show his effects.