Who wouldn't?

Nobody's pov 👤

It was at night, in the middle of the night. The Titans tower lay calm in a sea of ​​stars. All of the Titans slept, at least almost all of them. A dark figure, wrapped in a blanket, ran down the hallway. The figure stopped at one of the many doors and opened it quietly. It was Raven who turned a blind eye at this time, but what should she do? Staying awake wasn't an option. And just because a nightmare woke her up and chased her fear, that didn't mean that she would now sit in bed all night staring holes in the air.

The glow of the light from the hallway fell on a sleeping and slightly drooling beast boy. He was lying in his bed and had been sleeping for a long time. Raven looked at her boyfriend with big googly eyes, although he was asleep and didn't notice her or anything.

She thought for a moment and then got into his bed next to him and snuggled into his chest . She put her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. "* swallow * nnh ... Raven ... what is? ... are you okay?" Beast Boy mumbled, still half asleep. "I had a nightmare ..." answered the young demon and looked briefly at her boyfriend. "Oh ... okay ... * yawn * all right ... good * yawn * night. Love you." Beast boy mumbled again and pulled his girlfriend closer to him. With a tired smile, Raven pressed her face into Beast boy's chest and closed her eyes.

They both fell asleep promptly, and there were no more nightmares that night. Just strange questions from Star Fire the next day when she woke them up.

💤 end 💤