separate pajama party, right?

Nobody's pov 👤

"Juhu, this will be a lot of fun!" squeaked a pink haired alien princess. "You can say that out loud, Star!"repeated the other pink-haired one in the round, Jinxs. "JUHU, THIS WILL BE A LOT OF FUN!" shouted Star fire all over the tower. "Star, jinxs didn't mean that literally. That's a typical sentence you say when the person was really right." explained Bumble bee, the dark haired one in the group. " Oh I understand." said Star, a little ashamed. "But hey, a pajama party in the common room was a great idea of ​​yours." said Bumble bee to Star. "Yes, Bumble bee is right. Raven say something too." said Jinxs. "Pass." said the purple hairy one of the four girls. "Well, that doesn't matter. I'll forget the embarrassing misunderstanding and go ahead with one of the cool plans." Star said confidently and pushed open the door to the common room and looked in amazement. "You! What are you doing here?" asked Jinxs.

Boys...

"What does it look like? We sleep like dudes here." said the red-haired boy right in front of Jinxs. "Jo Kid, I think the girls were up to the same thing." Said the orange-haired one from the group. "Really, do you think Speedy? That's stupid now, but we were there before." Kid Flash replied, making a face. "You ..!" said Jinxs and wanted to hurt him but the others stopped her, including Cyborg, Robin and Beast boy and Aquqlad. "The best thing is not to hurt him, we still need him tonight, oh well and of course otherwise." Beast boy said and then Jinxs smiled because Kid Flash looked very dizzy when Beast boy portrayed him like that. "How about we have a pajama party together?" suggested Star fire. The boys slowly nodded and, to the surprise of the girls, agreed. And so it was, unusually quickly, conclusively. "Joint pajama party!" Kid Flash called through the tower and the evening started.

Evening...

"All right, here are a few rules for tonight." began Robin. "You guys have rules for pajama parties?" Bumble Bee asked, seriously shocked. "Yes, of course, it doesn't work without rules." Robin replied as if it were a matter of course. "Uh ... No, without rules it's definitely funnier ... although we should have a few rules." said Jinxs with a look that said it all. "Yes, here are the rules: First - we are all couples and that means we could also share mattresses, BUT no naughty things are done! Second - we boys always do it so that we address each other with our real names,
Kid Flash is Wally.
Cyborg is Victor or just Vic.
Speedz is Roy.
Aqualad is Garth.
Beast boy is Garfield or just Gar.
I am Dik.
And you girls are Cory, Jane, Karen and Rachel. And the last and third rule is - have fun till you drop. "Said Robin, uh ... Dik. "Okay and now everyone is putting on their pajamas. We'll meet again in five minutes." conjured Karen and so the boys disappeared into the hallway so that the girls could change clothes. When everyone was back in the room, fully dressed, Vic announced the first game of the evening. "Truth or dare extreme, a must at every pajama party." "What does that mean extreme?" Karen asked. "Well, there are extreme questions and extreme tasks. That makes it funnier," Gar said. "All right, let's get started."

Everyone sits down on the mattresses. Garfield next to Rachel on a mattress. Dik next to Cory on another, Vic next to Karen on another mattress and Wally next to Jane. Roy and Garth sat on the couch. When everyone had made themselves comfortable, they started.

Truth or Dare extreme ...

Gar's POV ⚡️

I sat next to my girlfriend and tried not to look so conspiratorial all the time. It didn't work, Rae caught my eye and probably got a vague premonition. "Let's get started. Cory truth or dare?" Dik asked his girlfriend. "The truth please." Cory replied happily, suspecting nothing bad, but she should learn from her mistakes. "All right ... Which of us do you like best in a friendly sense, of course?" Asked Dik. "That's one of the lousy questions, boyfriend Dik," Cory said, "I'll answer it anyway. Of the boys, I like friend Gar the most, and of the girls, it's friend Rachel."

"Wow, that was directly mimicked." Vic breathed open-mouthed. "Okay, it's my time to be on it. Um ... Rachel truth or dare?" Cory asked my girlfriend excitedly. "Dare." she answered. "You have to kiss Gar." said Cory with a smile. "Um ... okay." Rae said and leaned over and kissed me. That was nothing unusual or extreme because we were a couple and we actually always did that. When we slipped away from each other again, a triumphant smile lay on Cory's lips, although she had apparently not quite understood the game. "Okay, it's my turn. Gar truth or dare?" she asked me. "Truth." I replied confidently. But of course I knew that she was probably really good at this game. "All right. How many girlfriends did you have before me?" she asked with an interested look. 'oh' did everyone else in the room. Yes Rachel definitely understood the game. "Um ... awkward question! ... None. I've never had a girlfriend before." I answered with a firm voice. Everyone looked at me in disbelief, except for Rachel because I think she knew that. "You always said that you have so many girlfriends. I don't get it." said Wally, confused. "Ever heard of lies, Wally ?!" said Jane with a roll of her eyes. "I lied to impress you and Rachel, I think." I explained. And everyone  say 'Ow' and Rachel kissed me on the cheek.

This went on for two whole hours and then we got bored and Vic suggested ordering pizza and watching a movie. We all agreed and prepared everything. When the pizza arrived, we made a series that we were all interested in and ate our pizza. After we had all eaten we lay and sat around for a while until Wally yelled "Pillow war!"

We boys all grabbed a pillow and started pounding each other. We laughed while we thought the girls were just watching us but then we were all hit from behind with a pillow by our girlfriends. The girls took over and defeated us completely. Then they sat down laughing on the couch and Karen said "You are pretty weak for guys." "Not at all!" Replied Wally, offended. Then we all laughed.

* Yawn * Dik yawned, and that is how it started. Little by little each of us yawned and we decided to go to bed.

Rachel's pov 😈

We all got ready and then lay down on the mattresses. Then the boys came along and we all cuddled up. Dik put out the light and we lay in the dark, cuddled up, every couple. We were just two minutes in the dark then said Jane "okay, when we girls have a pajama party we tell each other our craziest dreams in the evening. And your dreams, boys, interest me." The boys agreed and shared their dreams and one by one we fell asleep with these good night stories.

😴 end 😴