Fanfic

A paper ,
this is on his desk.
only that
I picked up the paper and began to read.

the note :

A fanfiction of BBRAE

The hallway to now

written by beast boy

I read the note, I was startled. Beast Boy writes fanfictions? And what or who is Bbrae? (Admittedly, I was a bit difficult to understand at this point )

"Hey friend Raven, what are you doing in friend Beast boy's room?" suddenly asked star behind me.

"I...I was just looking for something I lent him." I stammered.

"Oh okay." Star replied and left.

I exhaled and pulled the note out from behind my back. I hid the note and took it to my room.

Actually I wanted to ask Beast boy out on a date. And yes I know it sounds stupid but I have feelings for him. But I think a fanfic of his does it too, at least for now.

Raven's pov

"There's a light in everyone, Raven, you just have to find it!" Beast boy yelled at me. He looked angry, he probably was too. I just rolled my eyes. "With all the things I've experienced Garfield Mark Logan, I can't and don't want to believe you!" I replied and teleported myself into my room.

25 minutes later

"After all the talks, after all the therapies! Why don't you want to understand?!" Happy yelled at me.

"I just don't want to understand why Beast boy of all people should like me." I said.

"Because he has a crush on you!" shouted even Timid.

"Okay, ok jeez... I'm trying to understand." I replied.

I snapped once and was back in my room.

My cheeks were red. Why Raven's pov? and then it clicked Bbrae... Beast boy and Rae or Raven... oh... He ships us? cute...

I went to  beast boys room and knocked...

"Beast boy, please open the door." I said.

" What do you want?!" Beast boy asked from the other side of the door. Then he opened the door, I instinctively grabbed his hand. I felt a sort of shock when I touched his hand. Suddenly I saw many moments from my life that had something to do with Gar.

"umm... Rae, are you alright?" said Gar and rubbed my back because I had fallen into his arms. I took his face in my hands and pressed my lips to his. I grinned when I realized he kissed back.

end

I was speechless. Gar really wrote that?! It was... cute and beautiful. Even though I was red all over now... but I loved it.

2 hours later

nobody's pov

Beast boy came into his room, the training had been hard but he had already showered and eaten, he was ready for bed.

"Hey." it came from a corner of his room .

"Woah!!!" Gar said as he saw Raven sitting on his bed with a note in her hand. And Beast Boy knew this note and he swallowed.

" I... can explain that..." Beast boy said.

beast boys pov

My heart was pounding, if she had really read that... then I was screwed now! Oh shit!

"Did you really write that?" Raven asked, raising her eyebrow.

I nodded uncertainly. I mean... it's embarrassing right now.

Suddenly Raven slid to the wall of my bed and pointed to the seat next to her. " Sit down please." she said. I sat next to her and leaned my head against the wall and looked up at the ceiling. I did not know what to say.

"How did you come up with Bbrae?" Raven suddenly asked me. "It's a fandom, I didn't come up with the name, it already existed." I answered without taking my eyes off the ceiling.

Raven changed position and sat in front of me, on my legs. She left the note next to us. "Why did you write that?" asked Raven. I shrugged, not wanting to tell her why, but not wanting to lie either.

"You didn't have a reason...?" Raven asked kinda sad. I pulled my gaze from the ceiling and looked at Raven.

"I...had a reason...it's just...you wouldn't like it..." I replied, scratching the back of my neck.

"You mean... the reason you wrote that is so bad..." Raven said. "It can't be worse than what I had in mind today."

"What were you up to?" I asked Raven. I had already leaned towards her more, she was no longer sitting on my legs but directly in front of me.

"I wanted to ask you on a... date." Raven answered quietly.

" For real?!" I said, my eyes widening and I...smiled. Raven nodded shyly. "Wow." I said.

Raven's pov

Suddenly I was lying on my back. Beast boy was over me and smiled at me. "Sorry Rae, maybe that was too fast..." he couldn't finish his speech so I pulled him down to me. I stopped in front of his lips. Gar smiled and rolled me onto his stomach so he was on his back. He took my cheeks in his hands and kissed me. I kissed back...

end

===================================*==============================
it's been a long time since i updated