Jogging pants

Ravens pov 😈

It had been seven months since Beast boy left the Teen Titans to help the Doom Patrol. He was on a big, dangerous mission. And I've been worried every day for seven months! I didn't know what kind of mission it was, what it was about or who the danger was, but what I did know was that I missed Beast boy. That I missed him very much.

"Raven! We have a call from the Doom Patrol! Come on quickly!" exclaimed cyborg excitedly. I teleported into the common room and looked at a black screen that was dialing the number of the Doom Patrol. Ultimately, a smiling robot man appeared on the screen. "Hello Titans." He greeted and we did the same.

Suddenly a boy stepped into the picture. He was wearing jogging pants and was naked on top. You could see his light six pack and his muscular arms. His skin was green as was his hair. That was beast boy! He was ... he had ... changed. He looked ... hot, so hotter than before. "Oh ... hey guys, I'm sorry ... I'm going to put on a t-shirt quickly." He said and it seemed to me that he was looking me straight in the eyes. "Alright, little one." said robot man and cyborg at the same time and then looked at each other angrily. I rolled my eyes, thought the two really
, one of them would be more important to beast boy. At least I didn't think so.

Robot man left after a few seconds and let us stand until Beast boy came back into our field of vision. "Hey, I have good news, I'll be back ... to you guys."

Beast boys pov ⚡️

I said. They all smiled and celebrated. Then they said goodbye, but I stopped Raven from hanging up. "Um ... Raven ... I've really missed you ... the last few months, you know?" I stammered, embarrassed. While I scratched the back of my head, Raven just looked at me warmly. "I ... missed you too ... a lot." she said with red cheeks . "I can't wait to see you again." I said with red cheeks too. Then I hung up, turned around and saw her standing in the doorway ,Happy, who examined me with a big smile. "Are you satisfied ?!" I asked her. "Yes, I am, now she knows that you like her. Thanks to me of course." she answered me, came over to me and kissed my cheek and then disappeared into nothing.

I looked around in confusion, I would probably never fully understand Raven, so at least her emotions. But that was what made her so special, and that was why I had a crush on her. Unfortunately...

"End"

I'm joking! I love to love Raven!