Just friends

Robins pov

"Oh come on, you don't believe that yourself!" cyborg shouted loudly through the whole tower. "Oh yes I do believe it, after all, it affects me!" I replied to him ,shortly before kicking his metal belly. Suddenly a very tired beast boy came out of a door next to us. He just went straight to the common room. I think I heard a quiet"Dude, you two are annoying!" But I wasn't able to concentrate on it because cyborg kept screaming. "You don't want to tell me that you and star are not a couple." "Yes, that's exactly what I want to make clear to you!" I said indignantly.

"And why are you so strange when you are close to each other? Please explain that to me!" said cy again and again. "First, I wouldn't call it weird how we act. And second, Star and I are friends, we can be nice to each other, can't we?" I replied with a half-serious, half-smiling face. Cyborg had almost reached the common room with me when he said "All right, I'll leave you alone ... for now!" "Good, because Star Fire and I are just friends. Got it?" I replied and opened the door to the common room.

In the room, Beast boy was making tea. He had started drinking tea since he and Raven had been on a mission together. It was kind of good that the two of them got closer . Raven sat on the table next to Beast boy.

When the water had finished boiling, Beast boy poured it into two cups and gave one to Raven. She smiled a little and looked a little dreamily at Beast Boy, but he didn't notice. I grinned, my little sister had fallen in love, and that also with my little brother, the two made a cute couple if you may ask me.

"Good morning lovebirds." Cyborg greeted them both. Raven then rolled her eyes and stood up from the table. Then she left the room. Now Beast boy and I looked reproachfully at Cyborg. But he just shrugged. " What?!" asked he. "You know very well that Raven can't stand it when you call us that." said Beast boy and sat down on the couch with his freshly made breakfast. "Whatever. Besides, it's true, you have something for each other." replied Cyborg with crossed arms and a superior look. "You're getting this completely wrong, Raven and I are just friends." (Here we have it again ...) said Beast boy and set off with his food on the way to his room.

After that it was quiet .... Cyborg went to the kitchen and also made something to eat while I let myself down on one of the chairs. "Where is Star anyway?" he asked after a while. "I don't know, how should I know?" I replied a little annoyed. "Or can you tell me where Bumble bee is right now?" I said with a grin. "No, but what does that have to do with Star?" he asked confused and a little nervous. "Oh just ..." I answered and then got up suddenly and left the room. I met cy in a sore spot because when it comes to bee he always gets nervous, and I think I know why ...

Raven pov

"Party time!" cyborg called through the whole tower. I opened my door to see what was going on, but nobody was there so I made my way to the common room. There were Star, Robin, Cyborg and Beast boy. I stood next to Beast boy who saw me out of the corner of his eye and smiled at me. I smiled back slightly and then looked at cyborg.

Okay I'll admit it, I like beast boy. Since that mission we had together, I've had a big crush on him, it's bigger than the one I had on him before. I mean how can you not love him? His messy hair, his pointy ears, his protruding tooth and his goofy smile. He's perfect, too perfect! He might like me but not the way I want it to be. And when I think about it, it hurts ... But it doesn't matter!

"A party, titans east, partners, couples, invitation, us!" said Cyborg excitedly, and since we had known Cyborg for a long time, we knew what he meant. "Wait .. does that mean the party is today?" Asked Robin, looking at Star from the side expectantly. Cyborg nodded excitedly and pushed the four of us into the hallway. "Go get ready, we'll meet at the car in an hour and think of a date!" And with that the door slammed behind us and
Gar, Robin, Star and I stood in the hallway. However, we quickly ducked into our rooms to get ready.

In my room I thought about who my date could be, and someone immediately occurred to me
... but he was the last one who would ask me.

Beast boys pov

Okay ... come on buddy ask her. This is your chance and if she says no you at least know where you are with this. And you will likely die of a broken heart. I said to myself.

It's true, I love Raven, I have a bigger crush on her than I've ever had on anyone. But I don't think that she feels the same ... But no matter ... I can still say that we can go as just friends.

I went to Raven's room and knocked carefully. " Yes?" it came from the room. "Hey Raven, it's me." I said, the door opened immediately and Raven looked at me. "Hey Beast boy, what is it?" She asked a little annoyed. 'Oh shit ...' I thought but then I decided not to back down. "Um ... Raven, I was wondering if you ... maybe want to go to the party with me?" I said meekly. Raven looked at me a little surprised and then asked "As what?"

"As a date." I replied and closed my eyes for fear of rejection. " Okay." said Raven and took a step towards me. I opened my eyes. "Close them again," Raven said, and I closed my eyes again. Suddenly I felt warm, soft lips on mine.

RAVEN KISSED ME !!!! WOW...

I put my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. And of course kissed her too. Raven had her arms around my neck and when we pulled away for air we grinned at each other. Finally!

======== That evening it turned out that Robin and Star ans also Cyborg and bee as well as Gar and Rav were not only friends but much more ...=========