Wattpad Original
There are 57 more free parts

shirt

noun ~ a garment for the upper body often made of cotton or other similar materials

Wolves launched at each other, and I found myself under immediate attack. I winced but Cel took care of it easily. The male wolf had jumped from the other side of the field, his claws swiping at her thick fur. He missed thankfully but I couldn't help but flinch in my mind. I was glad Cel had control because I would want out. The sounds and scenes in front of me were so overwhelming I felt myself panicking.

Cel had pinned the wolf in a matter of a few strikes, and he grumbled before accepting his fate and moving to the sidelines.

'It's okay.' She yipped. 'I got this.'

I know you do.

She charged through wolves, and I cringed at her eagerness to fight them. She fought and won many, targeting male wolves more so than females. She had no official training other than hunting, but it seemed to come naturally to her. A couple of wolves sunk their teeth in good and a few managed to pin her but she wriggled out.

The side-lines were getting fuller, most of the wolves who had been beaten had sat on their haunches or shifted human again. A lot of them cheered on the fights and as I passed the corner where I shifted, I saw Molly standing dressed in her clothes again. She cheered my name when I approached and Cel came to a stop before her.

Cel recognised her as my friend and yipped at her before turning around. She swished her tail in Molly's face which cause a moan of disapproval in return. Cel barked and ran back into the fire, seeking out her next target. I tensed when she found it.

A dark red wolf stood facing me. It was fairly small but from the muscles and build, I could tell it was strong.

Jade.

Cel growled and threateningly took a step forward. Jade's wolf growled in return, bowing her back up and lowering her head at the threat. Cel's claws dug up the ground beneath her and there was a long pause. I thought she was going to back away when suddenly Jade's wolf charged. Cel met the challenge with haste, and they collided.

Jade sank her claws into Cel's chest, but Cel's teeth clamped down on her shoulder in return causing a surprised yelp to escape her throat. Cel dug her claws into her side as she threw her along the fields. Her claws dug into my fur as she fell and Cel growled.

Wolves around us avoided the confrontation, not having the guts to interrupt. Jade scampered to her feet and shook out her fur. Cel wasted no time and charged at her. Jade ran out of the way but she chased her and snapped her jaw around her hind leg. Jade yelped as Cel pulled her to the ground and rolled onto her back, kicking out with her other legs. Cel grumbled and shook her leg to try to get her to stop.

Jade reared her head back and snapped at Cel's nose which made her release her leg. Jade shot up and dived for our neck. Cel moved out of the way just in time, but Jade' jaw clamped around her hip instead. She let out a loud bark of pain as her teeth sank deep into her flesh.

Cel bucked and dragged her front paws along Jade's face. Jade growled and released our leg before trying to drive for our throat. Cel moved out of the way just in time. I noticed our larger size was easier to target and harder to get out of the way. Jade spat out nothing but black fur when we backed away to run at her side.

Cel bowed her head and charged like a bull. Her head collided with Jade's chest and I picked up the sound of ribs cracking under the force as she flew to the ground and slid across the grass. Cel ran right after her, teeth bared in threat. This wasn't training anymore, this was revenge.

Cel's claws pushed at her so she couldn't get up. Jade tried to block and defend herself but being winded and, on her back, meant she didn't have the upper hand. She got a few good scrapes into Cel's underbelly, but Cel successfully forced her to the ground by standing one paw on her rear hip and one on her neck. She let out a low warning growl, clearly enjoying this more than she should.