Wattpad Original
There are 4 more free parts

BONUS ~ pleasure 18+

noun ~ a feeling of happy satisfaction and enjoyment

**Heavy Sexual Content**

I knew we couldn't mate because of the challenge I had tomorrow, but the sexual tension was killing me. I grabbed at the skin on the back of his shoulders and pulled him over me. He stumbled in surprise and caught himself on the bed beside my head. His large form loomed over me, his scraggly hair falling over his face. My hands scratched at his shoulders and he growled, lowering his head closer to my own.

I felt his breath fan my cheeks before his lips found my own. I whimpered into his mouth as he immediately took control, his lips forming a rhythm that I found myself copying. My hands grasped at his bare back, trailing down to his shoulders as he kept most of his weight off of me. My skin rose in goosebumps as utter pleasure had me clenching my legs together. My whole mind was pounding with obscene thoughts, my body flowing with need.

His lips left mine to trail warm kisses down my jaw and neck, his tongue swiping at the skin. They landed on my mark and I gasped when his mouth sucked down on it. Surreal sensations flooded my body and I moaned as he sucked at the flesh. My hands had travelled to the back of his neck, holding him close to my skin.

He pulled away, eyes wild with passion as he stared down at me. "Okay?"

My breaths were shaky and I did nothing but nod in response. A gorgeous smile lit up his features just before he came down to kiss me once more. This time it was more passionate and slow, his lips teasing mine and his tongue trailing itself along my lower lip. We devoured each other and allowed our hands to wander.

I felt his rough hand leave the mattress and trail down my shoulder to my chest. It kept moving and when his hand trailed over my breast I gasped as he smoothed his thumb over my nipple. He held me gently, massaging it until my nipple was a stiff peak through the fabric of my dress. The hand continued, clutching at my waist and fisting the fabric into bunches.

His skin brushed against my now bare thigh, causing me to shiver and erupt into goosebumps. His hand grew higher and when it brushed over the fabric of my underwear I tensed. He noticed straight away and pulled his lips from mine. I looked up at him, blushing under his concerned eyes.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes," I breathed.

"Good," He smirked before grabbing me by the hips and positioning me further to the edge of the bed.

I shrieked in surprise but he just laughed at me, his mouth falling back to my body. He sucked and kissed, leaving marks along my skin as his lips trailed down the bare part of my neck and shoulder. His hand resumed its spot and pressed against my core. The gently trailed a breath of fire as he teased the skin, his fingers pausing to hook under the fabric.

I tensed in surprise when he wasted no time and pulled the fabric to the side, his fingers now cupping me. He lifted his head to cast a glance at my surprise before moving to kiss my lips again. I melted into his mouth once more, hungrily taking what he was offering. His fingers had moved, parting my lips as he trailed along my entrance. I moaned when he found my bud, his three middle fingers gently starting a rhythm against my clitoris.

I felt my thighs try to clench together but his body prevented me from moving any further. A low grumble began in his chest when my hands moved to grasp at the hair on the back of his head. He pushed harder into me, his fingers increasing their rhythm against the sensitive nerves. I bucked my hips into him which caused him to growl in response against my mouth.

Our lips parted and I gasped in surprise when his finger slid down my core to slowly slide inside of me. He kept his lips to my neck, my hands grabbing fistfuls of his hair. He started gentle, building a rhythm that had me clenching around his finger. As his pace increased, so did the growing wetness between my thighs.