Wattpad Original
There are 92 more free parts

announcement ~ Wattpad Originals & YONDER

UPDATE : October 2023

Book four coming to Wattpad October 11th!!

Previous: 17:01:23

YONDER have decided to post the Lost Luna series WEEKLY on their app, which means only book one is available on there right now.

Due to the nature of the 6 weekly updates on YONDER for each book, it leaves Forever Luna aka book 4, to come out in winter time.

I know some of you will be upset there is a wait, but I can reassure you, it will be worth it.

There are many more books to come here on Wattpad and otherwise, and I cannot wait to share them with you. You guys make amazing things happen, just by reading, voting, sharing.... Constantly amaze me!! You change my life!

(YONDER is available in countries except the North & South Korea, China, Japan, the European Union, Cuba, Georgia, Macao, and Sudan)

If you are one of these countries, keep emailing and getting in touch with them, and hopefully they will expand to you this year!! ;)

Previous update -

It's all happening this Friday guys. 13/01/23! New beginnings for me and this series!!!

Previous update:

Note to say: this part was once regarding copyright but has since been changed because .....

Announcement time 📢

I would like to let you all know that the Lost Luna series is part of Wattpad Originals starting the New Year on Wattpad in 2023

I don't have a date just yet, but will inform you - we are looking at the first week of January right now

BUT I am also expanding to Wattpad's NEW app Yonder - where you can access all chapters PLUS bonus chapters/premium content for coins or even free daily unlocks.

It's a very exciting time for me and your support would be amazing because we have come so far, haven't we? This is just a step closer to getting paperback !!!

More info is to come after the New Year but I wanted you all to know NOW because I want you to get the chance to finish what you read before it switches over!

I will CONSTANTLY keep you updated - have I ever not? I wont let you down, guys

Any questions, let me know, but I can only answer what I can right now until my launch on Yonder in the New Year!

MORE INFO IS COMING keep me in your library/archives

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS