Season 6 Ep 10

"They'll want revenge for Marcus." Raven sighed, "Let's just get our people and get back to the ship..."

We arrived back to Sanctum, and none of our people were to be seen. We were greeted by armed guards. They went back and forth with us, and we came clean about them not being able to make more hosts. Without hesitation, more guards took hold of us to go lock us up.. but Lady Lightbourne made them pause.

"Wait." She ordered. "There is something else they don't want you to know. Your daughter is dead, too."

I felt my heart drop to my stomach all over again and heard a loud ringing in my ears. The world around us went quiet. They led us further into Sanctum before we were thrown into a room with the others. I didn't say a word. I didn't go to my mother. I went to my own part of the room and sat alone. 

"It's gonna be me, isn't it?" Murphy paniced.

"And it should be... traitor." Madi scoffed.

"Can we just get to the fact that someone in here is gonna die tonight?" Murphy replied.

I paused, "Why did she call you a traitor?"

"Tell her." Madi shouted, "Tell her how you helped the girl who stole her sister's body."

I let out a fake laugh and rose to my feet, making myself face-to-face with Murphy. I was on his side. I always defended him when he did something stupid. But this? Getting my sister killed. I couldn't let it go. I felt burning once again in my eyes.

"Aiden, he made a deal to keep all of us alive. When he found out she was still alive, he did the right thing... eventually." Emori pleaded on his behalf.

"Eventually, huh?" I shook my head.

Murphy began talking, but I completely tuned him out. I felt rage inside of me that I hadn't felt. I felt that monster that we have all come to know rising inside of me, and I wanted to let it out. I clenched my jaw and sent one fist into his stomach, and then another into his jawline. I knelt down beside him so he would get the message.

"You better hope Echo figures this out. If not, we WILL choose you. And I might just offer to do it for them."

***

"Pretty rough about Clarke." Madi started. "That was pretty badass what you did to Murphy. Knew you were my favorite."

"They all need to die, Madi. For what they did to Clarke. For what they've done to all of these people."

She laughed, "That's what I said. Bellamy said no, of course."

The chat ended as Gaia was thrown in next. A quick heated conversation about her being banished was initiated, and then ended with her saying we were all getting out of here. Tonight. I clenched my jaw and sent a look to Murphy. He paused his conversation with Raven to return my look.

Another heated conversation about Madi and the dark commander came into light. Killing the child, removing the flame... but then of course Raven's brain once again proved to be the superior one in the room. The flame is just another AI. It can be reprogrammed, or deleted. If she could get it to a computer, she could help Madi.

We found ourselves on stakes, ready to be burned. Russell was going on about his dreams for Sanctum. How everyone here was their child, and they loved everyone. Forgiveness. It was just a giant story to keep them under their control. To believe their story. It was insane.

"He's lying!" I shouted, "They are NOT gods and your sacrificed are NOT with them!"

In order to shut me up, he sent a punch into my gut. I hunched over the most I could being tied to a post. I let out a cough as I heard Raven scream at them. I let out another breath as the guards went around and soaked the wood we were tied to, bracing ourselves for the blames.

"Wait! Russell, you can still make nightblood!" Murphy pleaded, "Bone marrow."

"We tried that. It failed."

"You didn't know the formula." Abby stated.

A new plan was in motion. We all were untied from our execution, and we had 24 hours to get them new hosts. Raven was getting a access to a computer in order to help Madi, Abby was prepping Russell to be the bone marrow donor... 24 hours.

24 hours and we hopefully survive.