Season 2 Ep 15 & 16

I sat inside the Dam with Raven, overlooking one of the bombs we were using to destroy the engines. I had no clue what this thing was capable of, but I chose to push that aside and trust that it would get the job done when we needed.

"Too bad you don't know any damn good jokes," Raven teased and looking at me, "Get it, DAM."

I just shook my head with a smile, "That joke was awful!"

"Oh, come on! Lighten up!" She rolled her eyes, turning back to the bomb, "I see that you and Octavia are doing okay."

Before I could reply we overheard a voice on one of their radios. We discovered that one of the Mountain Men were still alive and was signaling them, so I took a weapon from the wall and smacked them hard enough that her mask came off. We both watched as she slowly began to burn to death as their skin blistered up.

"Just another day on the ground..." I sighed, making a quick glance at Raven.

Again, voices came over the radio. People were going to come, but now we needed a new plan. During all of the commotion I had dropped the 5th bomb. Raven rambled on and on about some type of catastrophic failure that can take place with the 5th engine, which would make a massive explosion.

We set the first 4 charges as planned, and now Raven was working on the 5th that would explode.

"Okay, I think we're ready." Raven sighed, pulling me behind her to get away. "You wanna make it go boom?"

I nodded with a huge smile on my face as she handed me the button. I pushed it, causing the first 4 to erupt in flames and me being me, I still had the biggest smile on my face. I turned to Raven and my smile faded, she was panicked.

"We're too close!" Raven shouted, pulling us away from the 5th engine.

Just as we rose to our feet, the backup had arrived and yet again I had a gun pointed at my face.

"Just keep backing up." Raven whisper, and I listened.

Just as she finished her sentence, the 5th one quit working and exploded as well. We were launched back with debris hitting us along the way. I moaned as I got up, feeling a sting and burn in my shoulder.

"Raven," I sighed, rolling her over, "Come on, we gotta get out of here."

I tried to lift her up, just to get her up on her feet but the pain ran through my arm and I failed.

"Aiden..." she started.

I shook my head, "I know what you're going to say and it isn't gonna happen. I'm not leaving you here."

"I was gonna say, please don't leave." She sighed, looking into my eyes.

I just shook my head and wrapped my good arm around her as more back up came and took us.

****

We were now chained, along with the rest of our friends we were trying so hard to save. The sight in front of us was gruesome. They were making us watch as they drilled into us to get the blood from our bone marrow. They felt everything, and we watched unable to defend them or ourselves.

Not long later, another group was brought into the room with rags over their heads. Once the last rag was ripped off their heads, my heart sank even more than it already was.

"Aiden..." She sighed, holding in whatever tears she had building up.

"Take this one next." The doctor stated, pointing to Raven.

"No!" I shouted and kicked, "Don't touch her!"

They put a shock to the both of us that stunned us enough to not fight back. I watched as they strapped her in to the table and she finally let her eyes lock onto mine. I held in the tears as the drill went farther and farther into her leg and she finally let out a cry for help. She screamed until there was no more screaming and she went unconscious.

Not long later, the guy in charge returned and looked pissed off. He scanned the room and his eyes landed onto mine.

"Take her off, and put her on the table." He ordered, never looking away from me.

A handful of people irrupted into screams and all of that, but I chose not to. I would rather be the one on the table instead of any of them. I had small hope that after I was done, then they wouldn't need anymore of them and that it would all end. As they strapped me in, Jasper managed to get out of his chains and showed off the knife he had.

Just as Jasper was making his way to the man in charge, some of the guards started to gag. The doctor that had been drilling into me started to get blisters on his skin and eventually they all fell to the ground. Jasper bolted out of the room and left the rest of us here.

I was going in and out of it, but I felt hands helping me up. I opened my eyes to see Octavia there. We both allowed ourselves to smile and took each other into a hug. We pulled apart and just left our foreheads touching for a moment before sharing a gaze.

"Aiden." We heard a voice cry.

I looked up to see Clarke, standing there with tears staining her eyes. She rushed over to me and took me into a hug that seemed to have lasted forever. Our mother later joined, and we all stayed there for as long as we could. We just wanted to be with each other.

****

I stood at the front gate to camp and noticed that Clarke was saying goodbye to people, so I made my way to her.

"I'm not going in." She stated, tears growing in her eyes.

"Please come inside..."

"Take care of yourself." She cried, "Seeing their faces everyday is just going to remind me of what I did to get them here."

"Where are you gonna go?" I asked, clenching the sadness away.

"I don't know." she said, finally looking at me. She placed a loving kiss onto my cheek before embracing me into the tightest hug she had ever given me. "May we meet again."

I sighed and watched her as she walked away, "May we meet again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No A/N

--kelsey--