Season 4 Ep 9

No A/N

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Octavia and I had made the decision to join Illian. It didn't seem too bad at first, and it isn't now, but some of the things seem to be silly. Like now, we were making the land ready. For what? I don't know.

"So, I'm not trying to be a downer or anything but is all of this really necessary? The world is dying anyway, so what's the point in all of this?" I sighed, continuing to work the soil.

"The land survived once." Illian smiled, "We do this for those after us."

Octavia and I exchanged a glance and kept working. Another member of his clan joined us and she was speaking of a war and other things.

"Keep your heads down. Go stay in the hut." Illian whispered.

We made our way to the hut and Octavia quickly made sure all of the doors were secure. I kept peeking out of some of the windows. I heard Octavia plop onto the bed with one of her signature faces.

"Why are we pouting now?" I teased, taking a seat next to her.

"There's a war going on." She started, "A war and I'm not in it."

I sighed and took her hand, "The world is going to end, Octavia. Why keep fighting? Why not just take the few days we have and enjoy them and be together. You and me."

She allowed herself to smile and fell into my chest. I placed a soft kiss onto her forehead and she looked back up to me.

"I guess the end won't totally suck with you." She smirked, teasing me.

I let out a laugh and shook my head as I placed a kiss onto her lips.

****

I don't know how she did it, but Octavia had talked me into going to Polis. There was word of a conclave, and a bunker. Whoever wins will take their clan and choose who gets to live. Me being me, looked into her eyes and saw how much she wanted it and allowed myself to follow her. I would rather be near her during the end of the world instead of apart. So, here we are.

We came into the city at night, being greeted right away. I hopped off and searched the tower for Clarke. With time running out, I didn't want to end the way we had. I looked up to Octavia, waiting for her next move. I was really just along for the ride.

"I'm here for the war." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Sorry, I know this one was a bit shorter than most of them... But I have been on a role with updates so I think it can be forgiven!! LOL!

Anyway, don't forget!

We're searching for the actress to portray as Aiden!

Another update:

I am going to start a little competition/opportunity.

Being as I am almost caught up with the series, and season 5 is still months away... I don't want to leave you guys!

SO!

If you would like to create a character, give them a backstory, name, and all of that good stuff... I am thinking about doing mini updates during the 5 year period.

It could be a grounder, someone the Ark picked, anything! YOU get to create it, and if I find it compelling and interesting it could be featured in an update!

Just MESSAGE me your ideas and questions,  DO NOT COMMENT.

Thanks guys!

--Kelsey--