Season 4 Ep 11

No A/N

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I should have KNOWN that Clarke would do something like this, again!" I shouted, throwing one of the gas cans across the room.

My anger only made Octavia more flustered as she worked with the radio, "Can anyone hear me, dammit."

We made eye contact and I let out a sigh as I took a place next to her. She intertwined our fingers as the radio buzzed on.

"O," Bellamy said, breaking the silence, "It's me. Are you okay?"

"I'm alive. I won." She sighed, "Bell, what the hell did you do?"

"It wasn't me, but I'm gonna fix it."

"Bellamy, we don't have a lot of time." I said, taking the radio, "Trikru is buying us time but when they find out that you guys took the bunker, they'll be pissed! Was this Clarke? Did she run this?"

"Look, I'm gonna need some time." He replied.

"Bell, when I won I chose to share the bunker. 100 people from each clan are going to live in the bunker... The clans are choosing right now but we don't have a lot of time!" Octavia said, a hint of fear in her voice.

Without another word, there was more radio silence. Bellamy was gone now, and I wouldn't doubt that Clarke was to blame. I ran my hands over my face and kicked something over before plopping to the ground.

"This is bad." I said, "We're back to making lists now."

"This time you'll be on it." Octavia snapped, taking a knee in front of me.

"How? My family is in there, Octavia. They're leaving me to die, AGAIN." I scoffed.

She shook her head and lifted my chin so I would look at her, "Wrong. Your family is right in front of you. Me. A member of Trikru is giving you his spot."

"Why would he do that?"

"Because if you aren't in there, then I won't be in there."

****

Waiting. That's all we had been doing. Sitting around and waiting for Bellamy to figure this out. Don't get me wrong, I trusted Bellamy and I knew he could do this. But time was running out and the clans were on their way. It was only a matter of time.

"So, this is the plan? To wait for Bellamy?" Echo scoffed.

"Yes. That's the plan." Octavia replied.

Not long after, a grounder came back to let us know that the rain had stopped and the clans were on the way.

"Let them come." Octavia sighed.

The air filled with tension, and I could see Octavia clenching her fists. I took her hand into mine to insure her that I was with her. That I was going to stand by her no matter how ugly this got... which, at this rate, it was going to get ugly fast. A noise broke through the air and we turned to see the bunker door open, and it slowly opened. Bellamy immerged from the door and finally saw his sister.

"I knew you would come through." Octavia sighed, taking her brother in a long embrace.

I couldn't help but smile at the interaction. It made me miss Clarke, but thinking of Clarke made me angry all over again. Then I was angry at myself for being angry with the world coming to an end. I heard commotion coming from the door, and I turned to see the clans making their way in.

"Octavia." I said, getting her attention, "They're here."

"Good." She smirked, "Welcome home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Ah! Getting close to the end guys and gals!

I am still waiting to hear some more ideas on what you guys would like me to do while we wait for Season 5!

Send me a message or leave me a comment!

Another thing:

I got a message from another reader giving us another actress idea to play Aiden!

Melissa Benoist is option 2!

Let me know what you guys think! Daisy or Melissa, or do you have someone else in mind! Let me know!

--Kelsey--