Season 5 Ep1

A/N:

SOO!!??

How about that season premier huh!? Good stuff am I right??

Well, this means Aiden and the gang are back, too! Did her and Octavia make it? How will it be when Aiden and Clarke reunite? What has it been like for Aiden and Abby?

Let's see!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is insane." Miller scoffed as he leaned against the fence.

"We got locked in here with grounders, what did you expect?" I replied.

"Seriously?" He questioned, "You seriously are backing her on this, too?"

"There isn't really much I can do, Miller."

"She must wear the pants." I heard him mumble.

I shook it off and continued to watch the battle. Blood splattered out of one's mouth as the other sent a fist into his jaw. Punch after punch, the body eventually went limp and we had a victor. I clenched my jaw, looking up at her. Her eyes locked onto mine and I suddenly had a thought.

"Miller, I have an idea." I smirked, making my way down to the battle floor.

A hand gripped my arm, "What do you think you're doing?"

I turned to see Indra and her daughter, along with Miller. I turned back to the floor and watched as the smirk on his face grew when the grounders cheered for him, waiting to see who his next victim was.

"Indra, give me your weapon." I demanded.

"Are you crazy?" She scoffed, "He'll end you."

"Not if I kill him first."

"Look at him, Aiden, do you really think you'll stand a chance?" Miller added.

"He's stronger, I know. But, I'm faster... and guess who I trained with for five years before shit hit the fan?" I defended, looking up to her throne.

Her eyes, once again, locked onto mine. They were stern now... she didn't like when I entered the battle floor.

I turned back to Indra, "Give me your weapon."

Slowly, she handed me her sword with a look of worry, "What are you doing?"

"If anything... he'll kill me." I shrugged, "But, if Octavia is still in there... she won't let me kill him. She won't let me take a life."

"You're doing this out of hope?" Miller scoffed again.

"Hope for Octavia? Absolutely." I smiled, twirling the sword and turning to the battle floor.

"So? Who's next?" The man threatened.

I immerged into the light, "I am!"

The crowd went silent, and all of their eyes traveled to Octavia... including the man in front of me. Slowly, my eyes followed and she was now standing at the edge. I shook my head and looked back at my opponent.

"You scared or what?" I shrugged and played with the sword.

He didn't answer, he just kept looking up at Octavia. I took a breath and charged at him. I swung my sword at him, finally earning his attention, he blocked my blade and I saw anger fill his eyes. I let a smirk come across my face as our swords connected over and over again. I was right, he was much stronger than I was. But, I was also faster. I ducked under his attack and sliced my blade over his thigh, and across his chest when his knee hit the ground. The crowd was in awe, and I stood over the groaning man.

This was it. This would answer the question on any hope I had for Octavia, or for us. I took a breath and gripped the blade in both of my hands. I lifted it into the ground and paused, taking in another breath. I was stopped, physically. Hands ripped the sword from my grasp and took a tight hold onto my arms. The men turned to face Octavia, waiting for an order. She told them to stop me. She nodded her head and they dragged me into a hallway, where she met us in the middle. We shared a gaze.

"Leave us, please." She ordered, and then we were alone.

I avoided her gaze, so I looked at the blood on my hands instead. For a moment, I wondered 'How did this happen? When did I become this person?' Before, this blood would have me in tears, but now, I didn't even feel a shed of sickness.

Octavia took my hands into hers, "What was that?"

"What?" I questioned.

"Why did you do that."

"Maybe to get you to notice what's happening here? To get you to notice again."

"I haven't stopped noticing you."

I clenched my jaw and shook my head, "That's where I don't believe you..."

"Why not?"

I snatched my hands back, "Look at you, Octavia! Look at me! When has this ever been us?"

"You said you loved every part of me."

"I do love you. But, you stopped loving me!" I snapped, seeing pain grow onto my face."

"I love you." She promised.

"Then tell me this." I demanded getting in her face, "What do you love more? Me... or the kill?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

AH!!! There ya go!

Sorry if it wasn't too good, but we didn't get to see much of them so I improvised!

Hope you enjoyed it!

Leave comments!