Season 7 Ep 4-6

"You were there, what happened?" Miller questioned.

I shook my head, "I already told you, I was pretty occupied holding Octavia's body to join the party. By the time I stopped crying and went outside, Bellamy was gone. Gabriel and Echo ran after to find him. I was told to come here."

"It's okay. Even if she remembered anything, it wouldn't be any good. We would still be just as clueless as we are now."

Jackson shrugged, "Let's see who is under there then."

"Wait." Clarke paused, "Raven can figure it out. Where is she?"

I let out a breath, "She's at the scene of the crime... She's taking it pretty hard, Clarke. She's just doing busy work."

Clarke nodded, "I'll go get her. In the meantime, do some checks. This person probably wasn't alone."

In the short span of events, a group of others... the disciples came to us saying that they had our friends. The biggest part? Was that Clarke was the key to the next 'Big War'. My question was... how was THIS war going to be any different than all of the rest?

"Come with us, Clarke." The leader spoke, "Come with us and you can have your friends back."

Miller scoffed, "You really think that sh--"

"Fine." Clarke replied, putting her gun down.

I smirked, "One condition. I go with her. No matter where."

"Aiden no..." Clarke sighed.

"You think you have a choice here, Clarke? You go, I go. That's the deal." I stated, stern.

Clarke shrugged, "I guess that's the deal."

***

"So, I don't mean to be a downer.... But, I think this is the wrong planet." I sighed, looking around and kicking at the snow. "Wait a minute."

I knelt down as my foot hit something. I brushed the snow away and saw a bird-like symbol on a piece of cloth. Raven searched the map for that while Clarke and I continued to brush off the unknown object. A face was revealed, and it all came together that this was where they stored their dead.

"I can see the cave entrance and we know what planet to go to next." Raven stated, heading off towards some rocks.

I let out another breath when we all started to climb into a TIGHT crawl space in order to get closer to the stone. We all crawled slowly, but it was so dark that we couldn't even see anything. Of course, Raven just had to think of a flashlight and one on her helmet turned on. I could hear the amazement in her voice with the technology.

"Hey, Aiden, try not to stare at my ass a lot back there... alright?" Raven teased.

I smirked, "Yeah, right!"

We all shared a quick giggle until a strange noise coming from ahead of us, which is where we needed to go. a loud screech erupted the air and some... THING came charging at Raven. Biting and clawing at her. Luckily, the helmet was taking most of the damage.

We couldn't go back, and we couldn't shoot at it in risk of hitting one of us or the rocks collapsing. Raven managed to instead stab it enough to make it run off. Unfortunately for us, we had to continue on in the direction that it went in.

Finally we were standing on our feet again, questioning which way to go. The path back was cover by rocks... and some type of acid thanks to Jordan touching the goo coming off the walls. Raven motioned for us to move forward because we were close to the stone.

"Still think aliens are cool?" Miller scoffed.

The more we walked, then the more unstable it felt like everything around us became. We stopped at a dead end, thinking of a way to back track. But due to those creatures, that wasn't an option. A sudden shift within the walls and floors, and the group was separated. I was with Clarke and Raven, the others were just on the other side of the new wall.

"We're gonna die in here, aren't we?" I sighed.

"We'll find another way." Clarke assured.

"How do you do it? Stay so damn strong? Clarke Griffin never breaks." Raven scoffed.

I let out a sigh, "She breaks... she just does it when no one can see it."

"Aiden, I am so sorry." Raven cried, "I know I have been a bitch, okay? I know you're doing this for Octavia. I know you want her back. You should get that chance. And Clarke, I am so sorry about Abby. I am just so afraid."

I bit my cheek and fought the tears in my eyes, "We're all afraid Raven."

"We will get out of this." Clarke repeated.

***

"The helmet is still too damaged!" Raven scoffed.

Jordan replied, "Just think it into focus!!"

The screams of the monsters were getting closer. In fact, they made their way into the room with us. Finally she got it and that lovely green fog appeared. We all exchanged quick looks before entering.

"Weapons hot. We don't know what's in there." Clarke instructed.

We all nodded once again, and took our slow steps into the fog.