Season 6 Ep 5

Bellamy scoffed looking at the key panel to the palace, "Like father, like son."

I gave a sly smirk and pushed into the door while Murphy closed it behind us. My mouth gaped open as there were several rows of skeletons. 12 rows and some even had the skeletons of kids. I shook my head in disbelief as Jordan appeared... along with Gaia and Clarke.

"What the hell are you doing?" Bellamy stated.

"What you would have done." Jordan replied, "At least the old you. Heart over head Bellamy was my favorite."

I shook my head and looked around more. A symbol caught my eye. One that we knew all too well. It was the symbol of the flame... all of them had one on the base of their head. Jordan pushed forward into yet another room, and this one looked like a surgical room.

"They worship night bloods... why?" Gaia questioned.

"They aren't Commanders, so what the hell are they?" I scoffed.

Jordan agreed and logged into the computers. We skimmed through the videos and found one in particular that stood out and began watching. We watched in shock as we witnessed a girl get murdered, had a chip implanted into her brain, and then she came back. However, she didn't come back as her... she came back as someone else.

"They just murdered that girl." Jordan cried, "That's what happened to Delylah."

"They're immortal..." Murphy sighed.

"You can't be serious?" I shook my head, "They took the life of someone just so another could live!"

"How is that any different than the grounders making a bunch of kids fight to the death?" Murphy fought back.

"Clarke, you're okay with this?" Bellamy shook his head.

Clarke shrugged, "I just don't think they pose a threat to any of us?"

"A threat?!" I scoffed, "You are a night blood, Clarke. So is Madi. They are a threat to you!"

"I'll go get Madi." Gaia stated, making her way out of the room.

"I'll go with you." Clarke agreed.

I shook my head in disbelief and turned back to the others. Murphy was going on about living forever, being immortal. While the rest of us didn't really understand what to think.

"What the hell are we gonna do?" I shook my head.