Season 3 Ep 4 & 5

I saw Lincoln slowly fall to his knees and began aggressively smacking whatever was next to him. I made my way over to him only to see a large gash on his head that was bleeding.

"Lincoln, are you alright? What happened?" I sighed, kneeling down to his level.

All he did was nod and slowly stood back up.

"Really? You're okay? I wouldn't call that okay." I scoffed, pointing at his wound.

"I didn't know you cared." He smirked, finally looking at me.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes and grabbed his arm, "Come on, let's go!"

"Where are you taking me?"

"Relax, Lincoln, I'm just taking you to Abby." I laughed, "Not like I'm stealing you away to kill you or something."

"That's reassuring."

****

Throughout the night, Pike was elected as the new Chancellor and his first act was to 'handle' the grounder army that was near camp. He took a group of 10 or so people, Bellamy included, along with guns. They now returned, covered in blood.

"What the hell..." Octavia sighed.

"There's no wounded." I stated, "They had 300, we had 10 and there are no wounded. How is that possible."

"I need you two to follow me." A voice broke our attention, Cane.

"Why? What's going on?" I questioned.

"Whatever it is, I can do it." Octavia interrupted, placing a hand on my arm, "You'll be safer if you stay here."

"Yeah, keep me safe and then leave..." I scoffed, snatching my arm back and walking away.

****

I sat through the night, letting the rain cover my body. I twirled the 'drug' the Jaha had been giving people at the tips of my fingertips. He said it was the key to the City of Light.

"You got one too, huh?" Someone said, plopping down next to me. Raven.

"No pain. No hate. Sounds like a pretty good plan! No more missing her, no more caring if she stays or leaves."

"Octavia again?"

I nodded, making a quick glance to her.

"Are you gonna take it?" She asked.

I let out a sigh and had an idea, "Take it with me."

Raven let a smirk come on her face as she nodded. She pulled hers out and we just sat there for a moment. We took a deep breath and placed them on our tongues and swallowed. We sat there, waiting for something to change or go away.

"Still miss Octavia?" Raven asked.

I nodded, "Your leg still hurt?"

She nodded with a sigh and headed back inside. It didn't work, but I wasn't shocked. There's no way something could take away all of the pain. Then, slowly, I stopped. I didn't wonder if Octavia was actually going to leave or not, I didn't feel the need to beg. It felt completely out of body and I looked up to see a woman in a red dress. She smiled at me.

"You're lonely, and weak." she stated, "Once we fix that, we'll get to work."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No A/N

--kelsey--