Season 6 Ep 4

"You look rough." I teased as I approached Jordan.

"I-uh. I didn't get much sleep last night." He blushed.

Raven scoffed behind me, "Sleep? Is that what they call it here? Then we got PLENTY of sleep."

We all shared a laugh until Raven's eye locked onto a photo. I gave Madi a wink and followed to where she was, only to see she was checking out a motorcycle. I let out a whistle and gave her a gentle nudge. All I got out of her was a half smile.

"You alright? You've been more physical than verbal." I started, "Not that I am complaining or anything but... are you okay?"

"Everyone!" A woman smiled, "Please join us outside of the palace!"

"Where are Murphy and Emori?" Bellamy asked.

"They went to the ship, and so should we." Raven scoffed.

Jordan disagreed, "Wait, no. I need this!"

"We can't do that." Clarke sighed, "If we isolate ourselves then they may take offense to that. We have to go."

"I'll be at the bar." Raven rolled her eyes and pushing passed us.

Clarke went to talk to her, but I put an arm in front of her and shook my head. I motioned for them all to go outside and join in on the festivities. I let out a breath and turned back to Raven, taking a seat next to her and asking the bartender for two drinks.

"I really don't want to talk, Aiden." She sighed, taking a drink.

I nodded, "Alright, how about you listen then? If this is about Shaw... I get it. I have eyes and ears. He was a big, fancy pilot and all you had was a dead beat girlfriend. Something was there and you're upset he is gone... It doesn't take rocket science to know there was something between the two of you..."

"Aiden!" Raven shouted, "I make it down here and the first thing I see is a grave, but not you. I had no idea if you were gonna be in the next grave we found or not. When we did find you, you all were unconscious! Shaw and I had common ground. But you? I was scared.

"I'm here, Raven. I am alive, I am here." I sighed, taking a hold of her hand. "I hear there is a party tonight. I hope to see you there... maybe even dance."

I paused, and placed a soft kiss onto her head and let her be. She wanted to be alone right now and I didn't want to push further than I should. On my way out the door, I ran into Clarke. I froze and swallowed hard.

"Aiden..." She breathed with a smile.

I spotted the bruises on her neck and clenched my jaw, "Clarke- I."

"Don't!" She replied, pulling me into a tight hug, "Don't apologize. We know I have more things to be sorry for."

We parted and I couldn't help but smile at her. Even though we were tortured by a choice of hers, but I glanced at her bandaged hand and chose to let go of the past. I wanted to try to start over. We had the chance, so I wanted to try.

"You and doctor boy keep making eyes at each other." I smirked.

She gave me a shove and looked passed me at the bar towards Raven. I could tell wanted to say sorry, or to at least try and go apologize. But we knew that now was not the time to do it. It was too soon, and too fresh. She needed to let it be.

"So." I coughed, "The kid has enlisted my help in getting her into school."

She rolled her eyes at me, "You and Madi are a dangerous duo."