Season 4 Ep 1

A/N:

Hey guys!

So we have almost reached 3k reads!! That is awesome and I can not thank you enough!!!

I keep getting more and more comments, which I love. So, please, keep it up!

I would love to hear your guys' thoughts and feelings on what happens... and I am even open to hear ideas if you have them!

Anyway, story time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, most of us had made it back to ground level. The moment my feet hit the ground, I wanted to go back up and never come back. Blood filled the streets, and bodies were everywhere. I did this. All of this was from Ali, and I let her in. I frowned and swallowed hard, only to feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Stop it." Clarke stated.

"Stop what?"

"Your face has guilt written all over it, Aiden." Bellamy acknowledged, "If it's Pike you're worried about... he had it coming. You won't be charged."

"That's not it." I declared, still overlooking everything that I helped create.

"Then what is it?" Clarke asked.

Finally, the pain came out. "Dammit, Clarke, look around! I did this. That blood on your chest is from me stabbing you, not once but twice. And then what I did to.."

"Octavia." Bellamy finished.

"She can hold her own. She knows it wasn't you, it's okay."

"None of this is okay." I sighed, going to help those that were hurt.

****

We were sneaking out of Polis, there was a secret tunnel we found. I was beside Clarke and saw that Abby and Cane were having a moment. Cane placed his hand onto her cheek and they had a passionate comment. I gave Clarke a nudge and motioned to them. We couldn't help but smile. At that moment, Octavia and Indra joined us. The bickering went on and on, trying to decide on what to do.

"Wait a minute," I paused, seeing Clarke's face. "What don't we know?"

"The reason Ali made the City of Light." Clarke answered.

"Meaning?" Abby scoffed.

"The nuclear reactors all around the world are melting. In 6 months, the world will be inhabitable and filled with radiation."

"That's in 6 months. The Azgeda nation wants us all dead today." Indra scoffed.

"They won't attack us." Clarke stated.

"How can you possibly know that?" Octavia snapped.

"Because we're going to surrender."

****

The plan we had created failed, and we were now chained up. I was next to Octavia and was watching my mother and Clarke from afar. I could tell that Clarke was feeling sad about Lexa, because she finally let her in but lost her in the blink of an eye.

"I know that look." Octavia spoke, breaking my thoughts, "What is it?"

"Octavia, I'm happy that you have let me in again... but how? How do you forgive me? I was choking you, and I was ready to kill you if that was what Ali wanted. And then there's..."

"You sleeping with Raven." She snapped, and waited for my nod, "Aiden, you didn't want it... don't you remember? When you told us, your words were 'I did it even though my heart wasn't in it'. That is what YOU said. Even under Ali's control, you were able to confess that Raven didn't have your heart."

"She controlled my mind, Octavia, not my heart." I sighed, reaching for her hands.

She let a small smirk grow on her face as she took my hands, "That's why I can forgive you. It wasn't you, and you didn't want it with her."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No A/N

--Kelsey--