Season 6 Ep 3

We all stood idle as more of their people began to arrive.

"Remember, we're in their home." Bellamy spoke.

"Weapons down."

More words were exchanged, but Murphy began to seize. Abby and I instantly ran to his aide. A man approached us, someone I assume to be their leader. He ordered us to step away.

"He's dying!" I spoke in disbelief.

Octavia pulled me back while their leader spoke, "Do you want our help or not?"

He had another man step forward, Cillian. He must be their doctor as he joined Murphy. A long, hideous snake was pulled from his bag. They informed us that the venom of the snake will help him.

I knelt down again beside Murphy with Clarke and saw the lines over his body slowly faded away. After a moment, Murphy took a breath and I couldn't help but to smile.

"Now, lock them up!"

***

"He's not waking up." Bellamy sighed.

"He will." Abby assured.

A couple of new faces joined us, offering us drinks after the 'red sun'.

"We need to get out of here." Octavia said.

"What the hell are you even doing here?" Bellamy scoffed.

"I came to save your ass."

The one's that they call 'The Primes' joined us once again. We learned the man, their leader, goes by Russel Lightbourne. They instantly spoke of the pilot and began to charge in Raven's direction. Without hesitation I stepped in front in hopes to prevent them. Russel stopped them. He advised us to move the ship inside of Sanctum.

"Why?" Abby questioned, "What's out there?"

"Something much worse than the Red Sun." Lady Lightbourne informed.

"Raven can fly the ship." Clarke spoke.

"I didn't realize you were giving orders again, Clarke." Raven scoffed.

"Pick your most disposable people, and we will send a team to retrieve your ship." Russel nodded.

"None of us are disposable." Clarke fought back.

Bellamy sighed, "Raven... Echo... let's go."

"Octavia, you too." Echo pushed.

"Guess I am going too!" I shrugged.

***

We were reaching the location of where the ship landed, but we were hearing something; chanting. Finally, we were able to make out their chanting.

'Death to Primes'.

"We're too late." One of the guards warned.

"Like hell we are!" Kaylee scoffed.

"We must abort the mission and head back. You are the priority now."

"Our people are still out there!" Bellamy argued.

"We can get them ourselves." I nodded, "Go back to Sanctum. We'll get our people."

Without fighting back, they left and Octavia took the lead.

"This should be fun." She smirked.

***

"Can you tell what they're saying?" Bellamy whispered.

I shook my head, "Nope. Not a chance."

"They're taking the guns and leaving." Echo observed.

"They're giving up any advantage... why?" I asked.

"Fair fight." Raven shrugged.

"Fine. Once the guns clear, we go in." Bellamy ordered.

"Screw that! I'm going for those guns!" Octavia pushed passed the rest of us.

"No! Octavia!" I shouted.

"Do not engage!" Bellamy shouted after me. "O!"

With ease, and slight amazement, Octavia took down all of their people. For some reason, I wasn't as taken back as I was before. As though she wasn't the worst thing we had to deal with at this point. At least we were alive, right?

"Why did you attack? They were retreating" Diyoza questioned.

"You didn't have to kill anyone!" Bellamy yelled.

I ignored the bickering and rushed to Madi's side.

"Hang in there kiddo, your awesome aunt is here for ya." I teased, scooping her into my arms and following Raven.

We were getting the ship settled and ready for launch, finally Bellamy and Echo joined us; without Octavia.

"Bellamy..." I started, "Where is Octavia?"