Season 3 Ep 11-13

No A/N

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There it is." Ali gasped, seeing the object Clarke was holding.

"The second program." Raven determined, making eye contact with me.

"I need to know where you are. If I know where you are I can get people to you."

I clenched my jaw and nodded as I bolted to the cave exit. I made my way outside and felt uncertain. There were trees in every direction, no matter where I looked. I was lost, which meant Ali couldn't get people to Raven and I.

"Ali, I can't see anything!" I shouted.

"I need to know where you are." She demanded.

I kept looking around, trying to find some type of landmark that would help Ali get to me, but I found nothing. Eventually, the others caught up to me and arms wrapped around me.

"Let me go!" I shouted.

"Aiden, stop!" A voice pleaded, catching my attention.

"Where am I?"

"I'm sorry..." She sighed pushing a needle into my neck that created a haze, "I love you."

Octavia... the voice was Octavia.

****

I woke up restricted, tied to a chair. Raven was across from me tied to the bed.

"You don't give the orders here, Clarke!" Jasper shouted, letting his rage out.

"Jasper, take a break." Bellamy ordered, "Someone needs to keep an eye on them though."

I let out a whistle and let a smile grow on my face, "Looks like he's still upset you melted his girlfriend."

"I'll take first watch." Clarke offered, checking Raven's ties.

"Of course you will." I chuckled, listening to what Ali was saying in my head. "You always have to save everyone... even though the one we need saving from is you."

"You won't get to me, Ali." Clarke defended, "We're going to fry you and then we are going to get my sister back."

****

"Becca's journal is amazing. But, she needed a second program because Ali thought there were too many people." Raven explained, "That's why Ali launched the bombs."

"Too many people." I laughed, "There are, but the city is filling and at this rate we won't need the rest of you. This rag over my eyes means nothing, she won't come after me."

"We can't risk it." Bellamy ordered, tightening my restraints, "Someone take her somewhere."

"I'll take her." Raven and Octavia stated before sharing a glance.

"That got awkward."

Raven then sent me a glare, "Aiden... Ali, don't."

"Why did you take it?" Clarke demanded, "What pain were you feeling that you had to numb yourself?"

"Tell them. Let Aiden's pain surface and tell them." Ali ordered.

"Finn." I sighed, "Finn died by my hands. Just like Lincoln... they deserved to live the most and I ended their lives. I slept with Raven even when that's not what my heart wanted. My sister abandoned me, all of us, just to be with some girl. Ali helped me... she took all of that pain, regret, and anger away."

"You what?" Octavia growled at Raven.

Before Raven could reply, Octavia sent a fist through her jawline.

I pursed my lips, "Told you it was going to get awkward."

"Shut up, Ali!" Octavia cried, "I'm going to get her back."

****

The flame lit the night like it always does, filling our lungs with the smell of smoke. They had placed the bodies of their loved ones and burned them as a symbol of them passing on. Lincoln was included.

"It's time to go!" Octavia shouted.

"She's right. They aren't paying any attention to you, so it's time to leave." Ali suggested.

"And where do I go?" I whispered.

"Come to Polis." She smiled, "We're waiting."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No A/N

--Kelsey--