Season 5 Ep 9&10

We were surrounded by coughing guards. They were getting worse everyday; however, there were a select few that had been treated already.

"I can't believe you helped cure them." Echo scoffed at Raven.

"Hey, lay off. She had to." I defended.

"Does that guy look cured to you?" Murphy questioned, "Maybe it didn't work."

"If she made it, then it worked." Amori promised.

"Exactly." Echo continued, "We get chances to weaken the enemy, but she backs out."

"What is your problem." Raven finally snapped, and I place a hand on her arm.

"Quiet." Murphy sighed, "We're all on the same team here, right?"

I nodded, "Yes."

"Then we're agreed. Kill the pilot, pop off these collars, and get the hell out of here."

"If we can get the collars off, why does he have to die?" I questioned.

"Don't you want him out of the way?" Echo scoffed, earning a glare from me.

"What?" Raven questioned.

"This could get interesting." Amori and Murphy smirked.

"Look, all I am saying is to just look around." Raven sighed, "You wanna weaken the enemy? What's weaker than an enemy at war with itself."

Murphy rose to his feet while Raven continued to talk. He made his way over to the guard sitting, whispered something, and made his way back to us as the guards began to fight with one another.

"I agree with Raven! This should be fun."

***

Murphy made his way back into the church with his typical smirk all over his face. I narrowed my eyes and couldn't help but smile in return.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"Diyoza didn't tell him about the cure." Murphy shrugged with a smile, "I just did."

"I'll go to Diyoza. Once the fighting starts, get to work on those collars." Echo paused, looking to me, "The pilot's too."

I clenched my jaw, not knowing if she meant that as a jab towards Raven or me believing he should live.

***

Guards began to scramble, so we quickly moved chairs to start the collars. Raven was working on mine as Amori worked on John's in order to show Raven how to do it.

"Sorry in advance if I..." She started as a bolt radiated through my neck.

"I think I'll leave mine on!" Shaw mocked.

"Ow." I shook my head, turning to Raven and seeing her smirk.

Raven continued to work and eventually we all were without collars. We huddled by the door, watching Diyoza and McReery from inside.

"What is she doing?" I asked, trying to hear them better.

"She's defusing the bomb with the truth." Echo announced, "She's telling them about the cure. We need to move."

"Not for long." Murphy mumbled, rushing outside.

He wasn't gone for too long before he was back inside, again with a smirk. "I did my part."

"Good, you're all here." Kane broke the silence, "We need to get Abby and Diyoza, then get back to the ship."

"Abby is the doctor, she'll be fine. Diyoza isn't our concern." Echo scoffed.

"Is peace your concern!" Kane shouted. "Bellamy and Clarke have been working on a surrender! Without Diyoza, that goes away!"

"Oops." I sighed, tilting my head back.

"We need to go." Echo repeated.

"Aiden..." He pleaded, grabbing my arm, "She's your mother."

I locked onto his eyes, remembering everything that has happened. That she's done. I sent a quick glance to Raven and then back to him.

I shook my head, "Not anymore."