Season 7 Ep 15-16

I heard the faint scream of Murphy. There was still the sounds of cracking cement and rumbling. I attempted to get up, but I once again got dizzy. Raven forced me back into my seat before running off with Jackson. I let out a scoff and shook my head. He hit me good, apparently. 

I shook it off. If this really was the last war... I was going to be involved. No more hiding like when we first landed on Earth. No more being scared like I was with Wonkru. I was going to do something. I pushed myself out into the hallway and finally found my way to the others.

Emori was hurt, badly. I didn't need to be a doctor to know it wasn't looking very good. I stumbled slightly and Raven caught me.

"You're so stubborn." She rolled her eyes.

I smirked, "I like to think I get it from my sister."

I accepted her help and used her to help my brain refocus. After awhile, the headache went away, and so did the dizziness. We managed to break Emori out of the rubble, only to see a bad wound on her leg. I rushed to push pressure on it while Jackson held a piece of metal over a flame. In the meantime, Murphy tried distracting her.

Jackson took a spot beside me and gave me a look. I nodded and quickly removed my hand to which he replaced with the hot metal. Emori let out screams, but to be honest, she handled it like a champ. Raven then showed up with a gurney to get her back into the Rec Room.

"I hate to say this... but if we don't get her to Sanctum soon, she won't make it." Jackson side, turning back to Emori.

The others began to hammer at the ground. What seemed like hours of hammering was only resulting in a dent in the ground. I felt a warm hand get placed onto mine. I turned to see Emori with a sly smile on her face.

"What? What is it?" I questioned.

"When the time comes... you guys have to go to Bardo."

I shook my head, "We're going to Sanctum. Jackson will perform surgery. And you will be fine. Got it?"

She cried, "That's John's plan. This is going to be a hard call to make... but you have to make it. Just like Clarke... like your sister. You have to."

"We already lost Bellamy... we aren't loosing anymore people." I stated, sternly.

"Bellamy..." She sighed, "Octavia will need you. By the way... always knew you two were endgame."

I scoffed and shook my head. She squeezed my hand with the energy she had left. I let out a shaky breath and eventually nodded. I called Jackson over to watch over her and pulled Raven aside.

"An impossible decision needs to be made..." I sighed, getting her attention. "We have to do it."

Raven nodded and we finally dug the stone out enough to put in the location code. The green light illuminated our skin and we all exchanged looks. We pushed Emori into the sphere. We got to Sanctum. We were doing what we could for Emori, but to be honest I felt like I was in the way.

"You have to go back to get our people." Jackson stated.

I nodded, "You're right, okay? But we can't leave her here like this."

"Right now... there is nothing more you can do. Get our friends and I will help her." Jackson stated, drawing blood from Murphy.

Raven looked at me and nodded, "Okay, let's go."

"HEY!" Murphy stopped up, "Once you get our friends, you go back for Cadogan."

"On it." 

***