Season 2 Ep 2&3

"How long has it been?" Raven asked, breaking the silence, "Since Octavia left."

I clenched my jaw in an attempt to hide the pain, "I don't know, I stopped counting. It hurts less that way."

"She'll come back, Aiden. She loves you."

"Really? If she loved me she wouldn't have left." I snapped.

Before Raven could reply, Abby stormed in with a look of worry.

"Alright, come on. I know that look just spit it out." Raven scoffed.

"Raven, the bullet is in your spine and it's shifting. If we leave it in, you could lose your ability to walk... If we try to remove it, you may not make it through." Abby informed.

"So, take it out."

"Raven, you would feel everything..." I sighed, making eye contact.

"If I die, then I die... but down here, I need my legs. So, take it out!"

****

A bit later, after they had outlined the bruising and gotten her strapped in Abby leaned over.

"We're almost ready." She whispered.

She went back to Jackson, who handed her the blade. Just as she placed the blade into her skin, Raven let out a scream.

"Wait!" She cried, starting to hyperventilate, "I'm so scared."

"Hey, just look at me... right at me. You're too stubborn to die, remember?" I smirked, taking her hand into mine and looked back at Abby, "She's ready."

Abby nodded and went to put the blade into her skin again. Just as she did, Raven let out a cry and squeezed my hand tight. Abby continued on, only causing Raven to scream louder and louder.

Later, after Raven had made it through the surgery, Abby was back and testing the feelings in her legs. We discovered that her right leg was okay; however, her left was numb from the knee down. Abby left and left Raven and I in silence. I let out a soft laugh.

"What is it?"

"You just always love the attention, huh?" I smiled, getting her to laugh.

****

"Where are they." I demanded, storming to Abby, "I'm not stupid, okay? So, where are Finn and Bellamy?"

"Sweetheart, relax! Okay? I got them out, with guns. They're looking for Clarke and the others." Abby stated, quietly.

Before I could reply, the Major and other guards started to grab her and arrest her.

"Woah, wait a minute! What are you doing?" I asked, following them outside beside Cane.

"She's under arrest for aiding prisoners! She's been sentenced to 10 shock lashes."

"You don't need to! Take me instead, she did it with good reason!" I pleaded.

"We can't punish you for not committing a crime, Aiden. She knew the consequences." Cane stated.

"Oh, I have to do something? Fine!" I shrugged, sending my fist through his jaw and making him take a step back.

The guards released Abby and chose to go after me instead, tying me for everyone in camp to see. I stood there, jaw clenched and eyes focused on Cane. The major ripped open the back of my shirt and released her weapon. You could here the faint buzz.

On Cane's command, I suffered 10 shock lashes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No A/N

--kelsey--