Season 3 Ep 10

No A/N

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She's resisting more now." Ali stated, "More than you did. She has found a way to remove me."

"So? What am I supposed to do about it? You're in her head, just dig deeper."

"She's so much stronger than the rest of you."

"Yeah." I scoffed, "I could have told you that without you being in my head."

"You need to give her a reason to let go. Give her something to join us for." Ali demanded.

"What could she possibly want that she didn't already have?"

Ali smiled, "You."

I made my way to Raven, only to be pulled into her room along with Abby and Jasper.

"I need your help getting this thing out of my head!" Raven shouted.

"Why would you want her out, Raven?" I asked, ignoring the others. "Why would you want to remember the pain?"

"To get her out of my head! To be me again, to get you back. The real you."

"Wait, Aiden took the chip?" Abby gasped, placing a hand onto my arm.

"Yes, but forget that. The wristbands, can send a wave to my brain and fry her." Raven pleaded.

"I created them, I know how they work." Abby stated, turning her eyes back to Raven.

"Where are they?" Jasper asked, "The wristbands?"

"I know." Abby smiled.

"Don't! Tell him, and him only. If I hear, she hears. Same with Aiden."

Abby and Jasper left, and we were alone.

"I'm in the city, Raven. Why are you trying to leave? Leave me?"

"Leave you?" She sighed, "I wouldn't leave you! I'm doing this for us! This isn't you talking, it's her."

I sighed, placing my hand onto her cheek, "I don't want her out, Raven. I just want you in."

I felt myself leave again, as if it was an out of body experience. I leaned in and placed a single kiss onto Raven's lips, but pulled away to see what she would do. She starred at me, moving her eyes between my lips and eyes. Finally, she pushed her lips back onto mine and wrapped her arms around my neck. Eventually, we were pushing the other against the walls and clothes were coming off. The moment ended with us in bed.

****

"Don't do this!" Abby cried, "Please, she's my daughter!"

"Daughter?" I questioned.

"Just take the key, Abby, and you can see for yourself how amazing it is." Jaha smiled, holding out the key.

Raven and I picked up knives, pushing them against the others wrists. Abby screamed louder as she watched our blood stain the floor. Slowly, I felt dizzy again, and I was becoming weak. I fell to the floor and everything went dark.

I woke up just as dizzy, feeling bumps and shaking. I moaned and began to look around, but I heard voices.

"Jasper, what is going on?" The blond demanded.

"A lot of crazy! I'll explain later!" Jasper replied.

Finally, the blonde and I made eye contact, "Aiden?"

"Do I know you?" I asked.

"Welcome to crazy." Jasper said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No A/N

--Kelsey--