Season 2 Ep 6

"We use the tunnels" Clarke stated, "That's the way in."

"If we can get passed the reapers and the mountain men." I scoffed, overlooking the map.

"Regardless, if there isn't a mission soon... I'm going on my own." Bellamy said.

"Oh, come on Bellamy you won't be alone." Murphy smirked, taking a seat next to us. "Did Finn tell you that we're cleared?"

Finn shook his head and noticed the map. "Mount Weather. What's the plan?"

"Still working on it." Clarke said sternly.

Then, there was silence. By silence, I mean it was awkward as hell. Finally, after my many looks to Bellamy he spoke up.

"Next round is on me!" He stated, getting up and I followed.

****

"So." Abby stated, catching up to my pace, "You and the Blake girl seem to have some chemistry."

I felt my face go red but quickly shook it off, "It happened, and then it ended." I replied, seeing Octavia glancing at me.

"Yeah but you still care. It's all over your face and your eyes! She cares too." She smiled and winked before going to talk to Clarke.

I shook my head only to be pulled off the trail behind some tall grass and trees. Octavia.

"Bell and I are about to sneak off so I just wanted to see you before... just in case." She stated, looking me right in the eyes.

"You'll be safe... you always are. Lincoln taught you how to survive, remember?"

"Aiden, stop! You don't know everything yet, okay? Just trust me and lets just have this moment because we don't know when we'll see each other again."

I nodded and let out a long breath in an attempt to calm myself, and the rage left. "May we meet again."

Without any hesitation, she grabbed my face and placed a long kiss onto my lips. "May we meet again." She said, then turned to walk away.

She was gone.

Again.

****

The fog had swarmed us, but we now waited for the others to join us again. I sat beside Raven, bouncing my leg to calm my nerves. I wondered why Clarke and Finn hadn't made their way back yet, and if Octavia was okay or not.

Raven placed a hand on my knee to stop my bouncing, "Relax, they'll be here."

We heard branches snap and looked up, hoping it was them and not grounders... and it was them. I smiled wide and engulfed Clarke into a hug, and Abby joined us later. It was our first real moment with all of us together, as a family.

"Help me!" A voice cried, breaking our family moment.

"Stay back." The guards ordered, making their way farther up the trail.

A man who had clearly been beaten up emerged from the bushes. We soon realized that it was Jaha.

"I have a message from the commander!" He gasped, clearly in pain, "Leave, or be killed. We have 2 days."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Sorry it has been awhile! New work hours were messing with me a little bit! Plus, college started so I had to get my goodbyes in to my friends!

Hope you enjoyed it!

--kelsey--