Season 4 Ep 7&8

No A/N

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I followed close behind Octavia, only able to catch up as she left the horse. I took in deep breaths as I stroked him softly, only to be greeted by a knife to the throat. I put my hands up.

"Of course." I sighed, seeing Illian standing there.

"I wouldn't do that." Another voice snapped. Octavia.

"You spared my life, I would never do anything to hurt you. I want to help."

Before either of us could reply, a gloomy cloud came over us. Thunder started to erupt through the air and single drops came falling down. As the drop of water hit my skin, I felt a sudden burn and squinted in pain.

"Black rain. We gotta get out of here." I sighed, taking Octavia's hand onto the horse.

"Try to keep up." She said to Illian.

It took a lot longer than I would have hoped to find a cave for shelter, but the moment we did we started ripping our clothes off and washing ourselves down with the fresh water that sat in the cave. We heard movement outside, and Octavia rose to her feet. Our guard was let down when Illian joined us.

"How about you make us a fire. You're good at that." Octavia snapped.

****

The storm went on, and the sound of crackling wood matched with the thunder outside. I used this time to search for some answers, so I turned to Octavia.

"So, where were you planning on going? You were just going to leave me there, knowing that the end is right around the corner." I sighed.

"I don't know where I'll be going either." Illian chimed in, ignoring my glare, "I don't think home is safe."

"Look, that sucks and all, but can we have a moment please? Alone?"

Illian surrendered and made his way deeper into the cave. I let out a sigh and turned back to Octavia only to see her walking around. I rose to my feet and followed her and finally realized that she was about to walk outside, into the rain. To her death. I reacted quickly and wrapped my arms around her waist and fighting her punches and screams. Finally, I had her pinned to the ground.

"Let me go." She cried, "You have to let me go."

"NO! Okay? No, there is no way in hell that I am letting you go out there. This pain, Octavia, that guilt that is haunting you? You are NOT a killer. I KNOW you feel bad when you kill. That's why you couldn't kill Illian. The girl you were when we first landed is still there inside of you! And I love that girl, okay? I love that girl just as much as I love the girl she is now."

Her eyes were still filled with tears but she finally looked at me, "You still love this version of me?"

"Of course..." I sighed, finally sitting against the wall to allow her up. "Always."

Octavia got up and never left my eyes. She wrapped her legs around mine so she was cradling my body as she placed a long kiss onto my lips. Quickly, things got more intense and heated as our lips continued to move in sync. The remainder of our clothes came off and we became 100% together. For the first time, in a long time, I saw a genuine smile come across her face as I placed one last kiss onto her lips as we faded to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hey guys! So, I am trying to think of an actress to play as Aiden and I am having a hard time deciding!

SOOOOO

I wanna hear from you guys!

Message me or post ideas in the comments so we can have a face to our Aiden!

--Kelsey--