Season 7 Ep 1

I stood there, staring at the girl who stabbed Octavia. Gabriel was fascinated by the markings on her face as they were similar to those on the stone. I took a moment to close my eyes and let out a breath, until the blood on my hands became too much to ignore. I let out another breath and pushed myself outside of the tent.

I looked around, but Bellamy and Echo were not around. I saw leaves rustling, almost as though they were being walked on. I took a few steps closer to get a better look but an unknown force launched me backwards.

"Aiden! Get back in the tent and keep an eye on the girl... we aren't alone." Echo shouted, helping me onto my feet.

"She's already gone." Gabriel informed, "But we can still follow her and catch her."

"Wait, where is Bellamy?" I asked, not seeing him with us.

Echo shook her head, "Whoever else came through must have taken him. We need to go after them!"

"Then let's go!" I stated.

"No." She stopped me, "You need to go back to Sanctum. We will bring Bellamy back. You need to go be with Clarke and Madi right now. Keep it on the down low."

"You want me to keep Octavia's death on the low?" I scoffed.

Echo let out a breath and placed her hands on my shoulders, "Aiden, I know this is hard. We will figure this out but we can't do that if EVERYONE steps in... and you know that."

I clenched my jaw and nodded, stepping aside while they made it farther into the woods. I let out yet another breath. We couldn't catch a break, could we? There was always going to be someone or something that we had to fight. We would always have to be looking over our shoulders.

When I could no longer see the others, I headed back to Sanctum. It was so unreal... my thoughts were spinning. All I could do was stare at the blood on my hands. Octavia's blood. She died in my arms, looking at my eyes. I was the last thing she saw. I shook it off, I had to. I had to be in the moment with Clarke and Madi right now.

***

I was led to the farmhouse that all of our people were going to be living in until our compound was finished... so for awhile. I was approaching them slowly and I couldn't help but smile at what I was seeing. They were all together. They were all in one spot and sharing a moment.

It was until I remembered that not everyone was actually here. No Bellamy. No Octavia... No Abby. We were missing so many people. Once again I chose to shake it off. Abby would want us to enjoy the moments we have left. Octavia would sure as hell kick my ass for throwing a pity party.

"This is nice." I smirked, getting everyone's attention.

Clarke and Raven were on their feet quickly, with small smiles on their faces. As usual, Clarke was the only one that noticed the now dried blood on my hands. She got to my quickly and pulled me aside, holding onto my hands.

"What happened out there, Aiden?" She whispered.

I shook my head, "I don't know."

"Whose blood is this?" She pushed, more stern.

"Octavia's." I stated, feeling my breath shake. "Octavia's dead."

As I finished my sentence, Raven joined Clarke and I. Her face fell instantly. No more words were exchanged. Raven pulled me beside her into the farmhouse so she could clean off the blood, get me fresh clothes, and something to eat. We didn't talk during the whole interaction. She sat silently with me while I ate.

"If you want to know what happened... I don't know. I can't explain something that I can't even understand." I sighed, setting my bowl of soup down.

She sighed and picked the bowl back up, "I'm more worried about you right now. You need to eat. We can worry about the rest later."

"How's Madi? Clarke?" I questioned.

"Madi is still adjusting... but overall she seems normal, I think? Clarke... I don't know if she is actually fine or if she is just putting up this front. She's so focused on this compound right now."

I smirked, "It's Clarke. She'll be fine until she isn't."

Raven took a seat next to me, "What about you? How are you?"

I shook my head, "You'll think I'm crazy..."

"Try me." She smiled and put a reassuring arm on my back.

"I don't think Octavia is dead."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Short! I know!! But this was to kick off the season, and to start the beginning of the end. I am still interested to see what you all think!

What're are we hoping happens? Predictions? 

Are there any questions or redemptions you want to see??

Let me know!!!