Season 5 Ep 6

I stood with Echo and Bellamy as the rain continued to cake onto our skin. It had been so long since I had felt it, so I chose to enjoy it by closing my eyes and titling my head back. My relaxing ended when Bellamy sent a gentle elbow into my stomach. I sent him a look and he nodded in the opposite direction. Octavia had come out, and her eyes were locked onto us.

"Glad to see you on your feet." Bellamy smiled, "We tried to see you but they wouldn't let us in."

"What is she doing here?" Octavia growled, glaring at Echo.

"She's one of us." I snapped, crossing my arms when she turned her glare to me.

"Wonkru!" Octavia shouted, "I banished this woman from the bunker 6 years ago, and my judgement still stands! If she isn't gone in 24 hours then she'll fight in the arena."

I let out a breath in disbelief and chased after her, "Octavia, stop!"

She continued to walk and ignore me, until one of them blew the horn. I scanned the skies and saw the approaching ship. I turned my attention back to Octavia and she was walking towards me.

"Aiden..." She sighed, "Aiden, get in the bunker."

I clenched my jaw and shook my head, "Not without them!"

***

I made my way to the training room and I heard the sound of clashing swords. I made it into the entry way and saw Octavia's sword at Cooper's neck.

"I told you not to take it easy on me." Octavia scoffed.

"Maybe you should fight someone who isn't afraid of you." I stated, taking the sword from Cooper's hands, "Are you ready for this?"

"Don't forget who taught you." She smirked.

I shrugged and let out a breath as our swords went back and forth.

"If it wasn't already a given, if Bellamy and Echo go, so do I." I sighed.

"Are you sure this isn't just a way to get back to your precious Raven?"

Her face grew stern as our swords went at each other once again. Only this time, she was able to get an elbow into my gut.

"You remember what she did, right?" She said louder, throwing her sword at me again, "Gina at Mount Weather. Illian in the conclave. ME on that DAMN cliff!"

I shook my head and attacked her bad arm, and swept her feet from beneath her to get her on her back.

"Echo is different now, Octavia! We have all done things in the last 6 years that we have to answer for, and I have tried to understand this person you are now! But YOU were ready to KILL me. We may be over, but all I am asking is that you TRY to understand the others." I pleaded, throwing down my sword.

***

"So, what do you have for me?" Octavia asked.

"Nothing you'll like." Bellamy warned.

"What? What's the problem?"

"We won't turn in the people who are trying to get away." Echo stated.

"And it turns out Monty needs someone on the inside to take down the eye in the sky." I added.

"So, what?" Octavia scoffed, "You all want to defect? Bellamy, you're my brother, she won't fall for it."

"That's why Echo and I go." I interrupted.

"We have the perfect cover," Echo agreed, "I'm banished and the defectors think I am one of them."

"And I'm the ex-wife." I shrugged, "It'll be easy to believe that I would want to get away."

***

Echo and I made a break for the ship, but something went wrong. Slowly, other defectors were being shot... one by one. Unfortunately, I was one of them and Echo had to catch me and help me make it the rest of the way. We made it inside and were lined up on both sides of the corridor.

"The drive..." I sighed, "Put it in my wound."

"What? Are you crazy?"

"They're going to search and probably take things, wouldn't you?"

She nodded and apologized under her breath as she pushed the drive into the bullet wound. I clenched my jaw as much as I could in order to tolerate the pain. Eventually, I was losing too much blood and fell over into Echo's arms more. As predicted, they took the bracelet that would have had the drive hidden inside. I felt a new pair of hands push onto my wound, and I turned to see Kane kneeling beside me. Another member of their group came and began to place collars around our necks. I glanced over at Echo and Kane, and we shared a nod. We were getting this done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

So, my lovely readers, I am curious.

What are your thoughts so far? I LOVE to hear from ya(:

--Kelsey--