Season 2 Ep 7

I met up with some of the others at the drop ship to see Lincoln chained up. He seemed to be acting out of character, and by that he seemed angry and hungry. Later, we were informed that he was a reaper. Mount Weather was creating them.

"We knew Mount Weather was in control of the reapers but I had no idea they were creating them!" I sighed in disbelief, "If they can do this... what are they doing to our friends."

Not a moment later, Lincoln was strong enough to break his chains and lunge for us. He shoved Octavia and Clarke into the wall before grabbing Bellamy by the neck. Bellamy tried with all of his might to try and get free but Lincoln's grip was too strong. I started to panic and I could hear my heart beating faster than ever. I looked around and found a loose pipe in the wall. After a few good pulls I got it free and made my way back to them. I slammed the pole into the back of Lincoln, leaving him unconscious. They all made looks at me, knowing I wasn't usually the violent one.

"Would it be a bad time to say that I kind of enjoyed that?" I shrugged, throwing the pipe to the ground.

****

We had made the chains tighter now, and had him laying on the ground.

"You can save him, Clarke. I know you can." I smirked, getting a nod in return.

Octavia returned with another grounder behind her. On instinct, Bellamy and I had our guns pointed at him.

"Wait! It's Nyko, Lincoln's friend and their healer!" Octavia pleaded.

After an exchange in looks, we allowed Nyko to take a place beside Lincoln. He mumbled something under his breath and went to poor a liquid into Lincoln's mouth. Clarke stopped the liquid from reaching his mouth and stared at Nyko.

"That's what they say before death!" Clarke stated, "He's not trying to save him, he's trying to kill him!"

****

Later on, Finn came barging up to us. "The camp is leaving! We gotta go!"

"You!" Nyko scowled, lunging at Finn and squeezing his neck.

Clarke used an electric shock to get him off, and had a thought swarm to her head. She chose to leave and speak to the Commander in hopes of making a truce. In the meantime, Abby and Finn returned to hopefully revive Lincoln and get the reaper side out of him out. Something must have went wrong, because Lincoln's heart stopped beating.

"Aiden, I need you to lift up his head and open up his airway!" Abby ordered and I listened.

She conducted CPR, and with amazing timing, Clarke entered with who I assumed to be the Commander. We all exchanged looks and I shook my head at Clarke, letting her know that Lincoln didn't make it.

"Kill them all..." One of the grounders sneered, pulling out her sword.

We all reacted fast, grabbing the nearest weapon we could find. Unfortunately, all I ended up with was a shocker. We were in a standoff, so we had to react quickly. That's when a thought popped into my head, but it would be a long shot.

Just as the others went to attack, I turned to Lincoln and sent a shock through his chest. All of their attention soon went onto me.

"Do it again." Abby stated, and I nodded.

I repeated the act, and Lincoln gasped awake. It worked.

Lincoln was alive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No A/N

--kelsey--