Season 4 Ep 10

No A/N

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you here to give me a pep talk?" Octavia sighed, trying to pick a dagger, "Whatever it is just don't say goodbye."

I shook my head and placed a kiss onto her lips, "There's no changing your mind when you're set on something. I didn't come here to beg you out of this, but I did come to ask something of you."

"A question? I'm about to go into a conclave and you wanna ask me a question?" She scoffed.

"You going into this is EXACTLY why I want to ask you a question." I smiled.

"Alright? What is it?"

The smile on my face grew as I pulled my necklace that had my father's ring on it and placed it over Octavia's head. "When this is over, when you win, marry me."

"What did you just say?" She breathed, "Aiden, I can't take this! It's all you have of him."

"I know, so hold onto it for me." I smiled, "I asked you a question."

"Champions, to your flags." The announcer spoke, breaking the air.

"Aiden..." She sighed.

"Marry me, Octavia Blake... when all of this is over and we're safe. Marry me."

A smile grew wide across her face as she leapt into my arms and placed a long kiss onto my lips. She tried to pull me closer to her, but that wasn't possible. Our lips finally parted and she rested her forehead on mine with yet another smile on her face.

"Is that a yes?" I laughed.

"Shut up, of course it is!" She laughed, wrapping me into a hug.

She slowly backed away, as it was time for her to go into the battle field. I let a half smile grow onto my face and gave her a nod as the shadows consumed her.

****

One by one, the flames were put out. Azgenda's flame was just covered, so now, only two remained now.

"This is it." I sighed, gripping onto Kane.

"Octavia and Luna are the last ones." He replied, wrapping a comforting arm over my shoulder.

Finally, the doors opened. I held my breath for what seemed like hours. I didn't take another until I saw Octavia enter, chains of the fallen in hand.

"The crypt belongs to her and her people."

"No." Octavia stated, turning to us. "I wasn't fighting for Skaikru today. I wasn't fighting for myself either, I was fighting for all of us. We will all live in the bunker, together. As one clan. And we will survive this, together."

I stepped forward and her eyes immediately met mine. Both of us shared a smile and she fell into my arms and I held her so tightly and I didn't want to let go. I felt another hand on my shoulder and turned to see Kane.

"There won't be enough room for our people." He informed.

I let out a sigh and gripped onto Octavia's hand tighter, noticing she was scanning the room.

"Where's my brother?" She asked.

Suddenly, a thought came to my mind. Hoping it was just a thought, I began sprinting to the bunker with the others right behind me. They were thinking it too. We made it to the door but it was closed, and locked.

"Skaikru betrayed us all." Indra scowled.

"Not Skaikru..." I sighed, getting everyone's attention, "Clarke."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

SO! WE MADE IT TO 4K READS!!! THAT IS FRICK FRACKIN AWESOME YOU GUYS!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Also, this isn't official yet but I have an actress idea to play as Aiden.

How do you guys feel about Daisy Ridley?

Let me know what you guys think in the comments or in a message! Thanks!

--Kelsey--