Season 3 Ep 14-16

No A/N

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello, Clarke." I smiled, "Mother will be pleased to have both of us here."

"Where is she?" The grounder, Roan, growled, "Where is the Commander?"

"I'm sorry, but she won't be joining us. And your friends in the tunnel can't help me."

Quickly, Roan placed a knife to Clarke's throat, "Back up! I will kill her if anyone makes a move."

"Relax, the dramatics aren't needed." I sighed, rolling my eyes, "We know that you two are together."

"In that case, you also know that she is the only one that can activate the flame." Roan warned, pressing the knife closer to Clarke's throat.

"You're right." I stated, pulling out a gun and shooting him, "We need her, but we don't need you."

****

"Aiden, I know you're in there, don't let them do this!" Clarke begged as they chained her to the post.

"Don't worry, I won't!" I smiled, grabbing a knife from one of the others, "I'm doing it myself! So, Clarke, what's the password?"

"This isn't you. Please."

I scoffed and pushed the knife into her chest, "This won't work. Her friends are her weakness... let's start with Bellamy Blake."

"And if that doesn't work?" Jaha questioned.

"Then we use me." I replied, "She won't let her sister die."

Not long after, we were notified that Bellamy and the others had gotten free from their chains. So, now, we were getting a rope ready for someone to be hung. For me to be hung. It was needed to get Clarke to give us what we wanted. What we needed.

"Relax, it isn't for you." I smiled.

I took my place on top of the can, pulling the rope over my head.

"Aiden... Ali... whoever you are! Please do not do this to her!" Clarke cried.

"What's the password, Clarke?"

All she did was shake her head, so I looked towards Ali. She nodded her head and I nodded back, taking a step over the can. I felt the rope tighten around my neck and the air fighting to get into my lungs.

It didn't take long until Bellamy and the rest of them made their way into the room. Bellamy and Murphy cut me down only to chain me up again.

"Whatever you're going to do, it needs to happen fast." Octavia warned, making eye contact with me.

"Why? What's happened?" Bellamy questioned.

I smiled and let out a laugh, "They're climbing."

"It's all greased." Pike informed, "They won't be getting into this room anytime soon."

"Then we make our first stand in the Commanders chambers, that's where it all starts." Bellamy stated, stopping his sister, "O, be careful."

"Yeah, be careful sweetheart." I winked, "We don't want you to get hurt."

****

The climbers made their way in, Cane included, and I was set free. Able to join them in getting Ali the flame. Nothing was going to stop me. I charged for Clarke but was stopped with a kick to the gut. Octavia.

I began throwing punches and throwing her around, she wasn't fighting back. She was blocking and defending herself but she had yet to throw a punch of any sort.

"I won't fight you, Aiden." She declared.

"Oh, come on. Don't make this so easy sweetheart." I smiled, charging again.

I tackled her to the ground and got a couple of punches in. I wrapped my hands around her throat and began to squeeze with whatever I had in me. She slowly placed a hand onto my face.

"I love you, Aiden." She choked, "I love you, it's okay."

I clenched my jaw and shook off her hand and began to squeeze harder. Suddenly, I stopped. All of my emotions flooded my brain again and I remembered. I looked down to see my hands around Octavia's neck and I quickly crawled away. I remembered more and more things that had happened... Raven and Lincoln included.

I made eye contact with Octavia again, "I'm s-... I'm so sorry, Octavia. I didn't..."

She just shook her head at me and engulfed me into the tightest hug. I hugged her back just as tight, feeling the tears fall down my face.

"It wasn't you." She whispered, "It wasn't you, it's okay."

"I love you, Octavia." I smiled, feeling her thumb brush my tears away.

She smiled wide and pushed her lips onto mine, pulling my face closer to her as well. We finally parted from our moment and I saw Pike behind her. I felt so much rage inside of me grow. He put the gun in my hand. I clenched my jaw, pulled out Octavia's sword from her waist and sent it through Pike's chest.

"That's for Lincoln." I scowled, pulling the sword out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hey guys!

I just wanted to thank you all for being such amazing readers! Seeing your votes and comments is what keeps me going and I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!

Keep them coming!

--Kelsey--